Chapter 28

Warning : contains mature scenes.. 💃💃

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰

* After 21 hours long flight , Taekook reached Amalfi coast... Both are having jet legs ,,, coming to their reserved hotel ,,, they changed into comphy clothes and slept cuddling.....

It was 2:30 am in Amalfi coast ,,, they will explore the city tomorrow ,,, night now all they need is a long sleep in each other's embrace.....

After staying in Busan for 1 week as they planned ,,, All the kim's went to Seoul and Taekook came to Amalfi coast for their honeymoon.....

The last 1 week in Busan was pure blessing for Taekook as well as the kims ,,, They together explored Busan ,, they spent the week without caring about anything else... Just family time....

Taekook was with everyone in the day enjoying but in night they were busy doing their important business ,,, actually Kim the horny Taehyung didn't leave jungkook without making love with him in this 1 week...

Well he even made love with jungkook in the flight...

// Flashback //

Taekook were in their private jet... As it's their private jet ,, they have all the privacy they need ,,, a not so big but not little room was in the jet....

Jungkook was resting with closed eyes in the bed and Taehyung was staring at his husband.... But when jungkook turned around in his sleep,, his shirt got lifted up giving Tae the view of his dainty waist...

Seeing the pettie waist of jungkook,,, Tae's junior woke up,, he got more turned on cause the mark given by him was visible in jungkook's waist....

Taehyung noticed the tent on his pants ,,, he groaned cause of his throbbing friend who was ready to come out of tearing Tae's pants anytime...

Taehyung hovered over jungkook .... *

-- baby ,,

-- sweetheart...

-- my highness...

-- love...

* Jungkook was in deep sleep,,, without seeing any other option Tae took off jungkook's shirt and started sucking kooboobies...

Jungkook whined in his sleep feeling something on his chest ,,, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the culprit aka his husband sucking his chest like a baby... *

-- ummm~~what are you doing ??

-- thank god you wake up baby ,, look what you gave me and now you have to take care of it....

* Taehyung on his knees in each side of jungkook and pointed at the bulge in his pants... Jungkook's blurry vision got cleared in a sec and he wide his eyes seeing the boner of Tae....*

-- i didn't give you anything... I was just sleeping...

-- actually sweetheart ,, when you were sleeping your shirt got lifted up showing your tasty , delicious , milky , sweet and so small waist....

-- you got hard just seeing that ??!! * blushing+disbelief *

-- yupppp... * shaking his head positively again and again *

-- what will i do with this horny man ?? Aghhh...

-- you will make love all the time bub... I need you baby ,, it's paining now...