Chapter 9

* They reached at the art gallery... After parking the car in park lot ,,, They went inside the gallery....

The art gallery was giving an aesthetic vibe.... They all were mesmerized by the decorations and paintings which were hanging on the wall....

The gallery wasn't crowded nor it was empty.... A decent amount of people were there admiring the art works...

The artist must have a great passion for art ,, that's why his every paintings were attracting the viewers.... All were master pieces....

They all were exploring the gallery when tae dragged Jimin to a corner of the gallery.... *

-- why did you drag me here ??

-- i want to spend time with my angel....

-- then go and spend your time... Who is stopping you ??

-- i mean to say ,,  just the two of us....

-- okay ,,, go ahead....

-- chim...

-- wait ,,, you aren't telling me to do what I am thinking , right ??

-- i am telling you to do exactly what you are thinking....

-- aghhh.... She is so annoying,,, i can't stay alone with her....

-- please chim ,,, take her somewhere away from koo... please....

-- okay ,, * sigh * for the sake of your love ,, i am sacrificing my peace of mind....

-- now do something....

-- let's go to them... I know what I have to do....

* They went to jungkook and Dora... Jungkook was admiring a painting and Dora was non-stop blabbering standing beside jungkook...

Jungkook wasn't paying attention to her... He was being disturbed by the girl... Seeing tae and jimin coming to them , jungkook asked ,,*

-- where did you guys disappeared ??

-- nowhere jungkook ,,, this chim dragged there...

* Jimin looked at taehyung with a ' what the fuck bro ??? ' look... Taehyung gestured jimin to start his works... *

-- kook oppa ,,, let's go that side ...

-- you want to go that side ,,, oh noona let's go ,,, i am taking you there...

* Jimin dragged Dora with him just like yesterday night who was trying to say something ....

Bot Taekook heaved a sigh seeing her disappearing from their vision... The gallery is quite big.... *

-- i am glad that she left ,,, now i can peacefully observe the paintings....

-- she is so annoying....

-- ikr tae ,,, she annoy the hell outta everyone... I just don't like her....

-- same goes to me... I am just tolerating her cause of papa...

-- our situation is the same... You know ,,, papa threatened me with my banana milk... 

* Jungkook was remembering with a pout on his lips ,, how Eunwoo threatened him saying he will tell hobi to not bring banana milk for jungkook if he didn't behave nicely with Dora...

Dora is Jin's brother's daughter and jin loves her a lot... So Eunwoo didn't want jin to get hurt by seeing jungkook behaving rudely with Dora ,,, that's why he told jungkook to behave nicely with her... *