chapter 18

Next Day

* In a basement type room ,,, a man was tied to a chair ,, his eyes were blindfolded... Blood dripping from his face , stomach, shoulder....

His full body was bruised ,,, still someone was beating him without caring about anything... *

-- leave me basterd.. who are you ?? If you have courage, then let me see you....

* The injured man spat angrily... Even though he was in the verge of passing out but his mettle was still there... *

-- I SAID OPEN THIS FUCKING BLINDFOLD FUCKE--- AGHHH

* A hard punch of a metal rod landed on his leg making him scream in pain... *

-- open the blindfold...

* The man who was beating him ordered his right hand man... The right hand man freed the injured man from the blindfold....

The injured man blink his eyes few times before getting the clear vision... *

-- who are you ?? And why did you kidnap me ???

-- tsk tsk you still have the audacity to look right into my eyes Mr. Rayn....

-- i have... Don't be a coward and tell me who the fuck you are ??? * angrily *

-- * smirk * Hello myself Lee Aron... Fancy meeting you...

* Aron said in a sarcastic tone and forwarded his hands for a handshake... *

-- opps my bad... You can't shake your hands ,, it's tied.. * smirk *

-- your name seems familiar... Why did you bring me here ???

-- why are you behind kim Jungkook ?? * in a deep dark voice *

-- don't tell me you also want that kim jun---- aghh stop fucker....

* Aron again started hitting him with the metal rod.... Rayn was coughing blood now.... Being satisfied ,, Aron stopped after sometime....

Aron's right hand man gave him a chair,,,, he sat Infront of Rayn... *

-- why are you behind Kim Jungkook ?? * darkly *

-- why will I tell you ??

-- your full body is injured ,,, you are coughing blood ,, still so brave huh !!! * smirk *

-- who are you to Kim Jungkook ???

-- Don't ask me any questions... Just answer my question....

-- i won't ,, what will you do ???

-- what will i do?? You wanna see  ,,, * smirking *

* Aron got up from the chair and forwarded his hands towards his right hand man who gave him a pair of iron scissors....

Aron went towards Rayn and held his tied hands.... He started
plucking his nails harshly with the scissors.... Full room got filled with Rayn's painful scream.... *

-- aghhh,, s-stop...

-- should i stop ben ( right hand man ) ??

* Aron asked ben innocently... *

-- your wish boss....

-- i don't want to stop ,,, sorry.....

-- Agghhhhhhhh.... Stop fucker...

* Aron plucked all the nails of Rayn's hands who was still screaming.... After that ,,, he gave the scissors to ben and again sat in front of Rayn... *

-- i think now you are ready to answer my question... * fake smile *