Chapter 22

* Today Taekook will be discharged from the hospital... It has been 1 week since they were admitted in the hospital.......

They both are perfectly alright now.... Namjoon and Hobi came to the hospital to take Taehyung and jungkook home... Other's are in Kim Mansion... They prepared a little welcome party for Taekook.....

Namjoon has gone to finish the formalities of Taekook's discharge.... Hobi and Taekook are waiting in the cabin for Namjoon.... *

-- Finally we are going home Tae.... * excited bunny *

-- yess baby highness... * not so excited *

-- why are you sounding upset ?? Aren't you happy ??

-- i am happy baby love...

-- don't lie... Tell me what's wrong ??

-- it's just ,, this 1 week we were in the same bed cuddling the whole time... But after going home ,, we have to stay in different rooms..... * in a very sad voice *

-- you are upset for that !!!!!???
* doe eyes *

-- yuppp my sweetheart... I wish we could stay here forever....... * pout *

-- do you want us to stay in this hospital forever ??? * disbelief *

-- kind of... But if you promise me that you will let me sleep in your room and cuddle you after going home ,,, then I don't want us to stay here anymore.....

-- Nooo...

* Hobi suddenly jumped in Taekook's conversations... *

-- i didn't ask you to sleep with me surely to be father-in-law... I asked your son ,,, let him reply....

-- as you said would be son-in-law ,,, he is my son ,, soi being his dada ,, i aren't allowing you to sleep in the same room with my bun before marriage..... * tight lipped smile *

-- and why aren't you allowing surely to be father-in-law ????
* raising one eyebrow *

-- cause you are a kim ,,, No one knows the intention of a Kim better than another Kim....

* ' one shameless kim can identify another shameless kim ,,, i ain't taking the risk now would be son-in-law... I know what's going on in your mind ' hobi thought....

He still remember his dating days with Eunwoo... How shameless he was ,,, Namjoon was also the same with jin.. and he is cent percent sure ,,, Taehyung is also like that... Maybe more shameless than them.... *

-- chill surely to be father-in-law.... I am not like you ,, also you can be rest assured ,,, i won't make your son pregnant this so----

* Taehyung was cut off by a flying pillow on his face... Jungkook just threw a pillow from the bed towards Tae... *

-- ouchh baby......

-- Yeahh Kim pervert Taehyung ,, stop talking nonsense... You are making me embarrassed...

-- i was just assuring your dada bun... * innocently *

-- were you assuring me or making me more worried ?? I don't trust you anymore would be son-in-law...

-- don't be a villain in my love story father-in-law...... Anyway ,, Today or tomorrow your son is gonna sleep with me only....

-- let's wait for that tomorrow ,, till then sleep alone....

-- this is unfair ,,, you will sleep with your husband aka woo uncle , but i can't do the same... You are separating from my husband..... * tata mic face *