chapter 11

Time skip

3 days before Party

* Taehyung , Namjin , Eunhope were impatiently waiting in the living room for yoonmin and jungkook.... They all will go to shopping for the party....

Jungkook got ready a long time ago ,, he was also waiting for yoonmin in the living room along with the others... But Eunwoo sent him to call yoonmin.....

None except tae know about yoonmin's relationship... Being a loyal and good best friend , jimin shared the news of yoongi confessing to him with Taehyung....

And our little coconut head spy aka Jungkook was trying his best to find out what's going on between yoonmin.... He even told Taehyung about yoonmin's suspicious behaviour towards each other....

Even after knowing everything about yoonmin , Tae pretend like he was also as dubious as jungkook... He wanted to tell jungkook , but the face jungkook made always after getting a new hint about yoonmin looks very cute to tae...So he didn't tell the elder just to enjoy his cute trustfrated face....

Everything is going very smoothly with Taekook... Taehyung has opened up a lot with the elder... Also he was handling his anger issues very well in front of jungkook...

For example - some days ago yoonmin and Taekook went out for a dinner in a five star restaurant... There ,, a waiter eyed jungkook badly ,,, Taehyung caught the man creepily eyeing jungkook...

He didn't say a word to the waiter in front of jungkook.... He excused himself from yoonmin and jungkook ,,, then asked that particular waiter to show him the washroom...

The waiter took Taehyung to washroom,, when he was going to leave from there , Taehyung pulled him inside the washroom and locked it... Then tae beat the creepiness outta that waiter...

After that , Taehyung made him presentable like he didn't just beat someone and come back to jungkook.....

Taehyung was handling his anger issues like this ,,,, when jungkook is around he will behave like he doesn't get angry now-days but when jungkook won't be around , he will show the real hell to those who bad eyed jungkook....

Present ,,, jungkook first went to jimin's room and knocked on the door... *

-- jimin !!!! Everyone is waiting ,,, come fast....

-- coming kook hyung....

* Said jimin from inside the room kind of breathlessly... Jungkook's inner spy woke up... *

-- are you okay jimin ???

-- i am..o-okay....

-- open the door jimin .... Aren't you ready yet ???

-- i am ready kook hyung... And i am opening the door....

* Jungkook didn't move away from jimin's door... After a while the door was being opened by yoongi....

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at yoongi... *

-- what are you doing in jimin's room hyung ???

-- i was helping him with something bunny....

-- guys let's go ,, i am ready....

* Jimin came outside... Jungkook was suspiciously glancing at the duo while walking towards downstairs...

This goodly naive bunny still couldn't understand that the two are dating... It's not like yoongi was hiding things from jungkook intentionally... He was hiding it because Taehyung told him to do so....