Chapter 24

Few Months later

* It was a serene morning ,,, birds were chirping and the sun was shining not so brightly.... 6:00 am in the morning....

Taehyung and jungkook was sleeping ,, their body was entangled together under the blanket... Taehyung's one arm was protectively wrapped around jungkook's body....

Jungkook usually doesn't get up early in the morning ,,, it's always Taehyung who get up first and then wake his baby highness up.... But today was different ,,,, jungkook wake up from his sleep before Tae....

Opening his eyes ,,, jungkook pouted looking at Tae's sleepy face... He moved Tae's hands from his body and went to the washroom with a very sad pout.....

When Taehyung felt jungkook isn't in the bed anymore ,,, he opened his eyes and smiled looking at the direction of washroom.... You see he wasn't sleeping ,,, he wake up long ago but he just wants to see what jungkook will do....

After sometime jungkook came out of the washroom,,, Taehyung hurriedly closed his eyes pretending he was still not awake... The pout on jungkook's face grew bigger seeing Tae sleeping.....

He went towards Taehyung and bend down a little before shaking Tae from his shoulder..... *

-- Tae ,,, Tae ,,, Tae...

* Jungkook was vigorously shaking Tae but the latter wasn't even moving a bit... He was internally smiling.... *

-- Taehyung... KIM TAEHYUNG IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW , THEN SLEEP ON THE COUCH FROM T----

-- baby boo i am up....

* Taehyung sat on the bed like the speed of light ,,, jungkook gave him a bunny glare... *

-- Good morning tae....

-- Good morning my baby....

* Jungkook was expecting something else from Tae but he got disappointment.... *

-- Aren't you forgetting something Tae ?? * folding his hands on his chest with his infamous pout *

* Taehyung made a confused face like did he really forgot something ? *

-- i don't think I am forgetting something sweetheart....

* Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger ,,, he calmed himself down in to time and sat on Tae's lap,,, instinctively , Tae secured the bunny in his arms.... *

-- what day is today Tae ???

-- umm Thursday angel ,, why are you asking this ??

* ' control jungkook ,, control,,, agghhh ' jungkook internally screamed ,,, composing himself ,, he gave Tae a little smile and wrapped his hands on tae's neck... *