chapter 8

Next Day

* After the darkness of night's serenity, the morning came with light... People started being busy in their daily life....

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in his bed... Sharp at 6 am ,, Taehyung started moving and woke up from his sleep......

He sat on the bed and took Jungkook's pic out of his bedside cabinet and placed a kiss on the pic... This is Taehyung's everyday routine after waking up from sleep...

Then he went to the washroom and did his morning routine , took a shower...

Being finished with his necessary works in the morning , Taehyung came downstairs at 7:20 am...

He saw his parents were sitting in the couch and his father was fully dressed like he will be going somewhere...

Other days , namjoon got ready at 8:30 am and went to office at 9 am ... So Taehyung was a little bit surprised seeing his dad ready this early...

None was in the living room except Namjin and Taehyung... Tae took a seat on the couch.. *

-- morning papa and dad...

-- Good morning tae bear...

* Namjin said at the same time and jin placed a kiss on Tae's forehead... *

-- are you going somewhere dad ???

-- yeah tae ,, i am going to the airport...

-- airport !! Why ??

-- jin ,, didn't you tell tae anything ??

--  sorry i forgot to tell him... Actually tae bear your cousin Dora is coming from USA... Your dad is going to pick her up from airport....

-- Dora the leech... Why is she coming ??

* Taehyung's mood got spoiled hearing the name... He clearly remembers the girl ,, this is the same girl who used pinch jungkook's cheek in their childhood...

Also she was very clingy to jungkook... Always ' oppa ' , ' oppa ' and ' oppa '... The girl is very annoying... *

-- what do you mean by why is she coming here ?? Obviously she is coming to visit us... It has been so many years since i last saw her...

-- how many days will she stay here ??

-- for 2 months maybe...

-- she will make my life surely a hell in this 2 months...

-- what is your problem with her tae ?? From childhood , you can't tolerate her...

-- she is too much annoying papa and a total cringe...

* Taehyung pinched his nose bridge in frustration... He is trying his best to control his enemy aka his anger for jungkook... But now that leech had to come...

He doesn't know if he will be able to calm his anger if Dora behaves like she used to do before... *

-- why isn't kook coming yet ?? We are getting late...

* Namjoon said looking at his wrist watch... But Taehyung's ear parked up hearing jungkook's name.. *

-- is Jungkook going with you dad ???

-- yes tae ,,, Dora requested your papa to send her favourite oppa aka our kook to pick her up...

-- ohhh...

* Taehyung was calm outside but inside he was blowing like a lava in anger... This Dora the leech already made Tae angry even before coming to the house...