Chapter 34

-- don't come near me...* glare *

-- why won't i come near my husband ??!!

-- don't you know why ??!! As long as you don't bring all of my banana milk from papa ,, you aren't allowed near me....

* Jungkook said while crossing his hands on his chest,, his lips were jutted out cause of the huge pout ,, jungkook was looking like an adorable angry bunny , with puffed up cheeks and pouty lips...

Taehyung was one step away from grabbing jungkook's waist and kissed him till jungkook get out of breath... Taehyung was stopping himself from doing so as jungkook was really , really angry now.... *

-- your papa won't let me sweetheart...

-- that's your concern ,,, i want my babies back....

-- your babies !! * scoff *

-- yesss my babies ,, now bring them back....

* Jungkook was trying to intimidate Tae with his glare but ended up looking too much cute... Taehyung was cooing internally.... *

-- i promise ,, i will bring those back after dinner... * smile *

-- why can't you bring them now ??!! * squinting his eyes *

-- look sweetheart ,, your papa isn't gonna give them back to me easily ,, so i need to make him agree at any cost ,, for that i need to gain energy but i am tired now.... * seriously *

-- you got a point ,,, how can you gain energy ??!! * cutely *

-- first promise me ,, you will help to gain energy.....

-- ummm okay ,, bunny promise....* smile *

* Taehyung smirking and jumped on the bed ,, till now he was standing cause jungkook wasn't letting him sit on the bed....

Taehyung went close to jungkook and started unbottoning jungkook's shirt...*

-- why are you unbottoning my shirt ??!! * holding Tae's hands with a raised eyebrow *

-- I need to gain my energy baby ... * too innocently to believe *

-- how is that related with you unbottoning my shirt ??!!

-- I can gain energy only after sucking your boobies....

-- WHAT ???!! * shocked *

-- What what ???!  You have promised already,,, don't break your promise now....

-- aghh pervert hubby ,,, you tricked me....

-- i didn't sweetheart... Enough talking ,,, lay down peacefully and let me gain energy or forget about your banana milk.... * smirk *

-- you are blackmailing me hubby... * pout *

-- i am white mailing you angel ,,, love you... * making a kissing face *

* Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and layed down ,,, he replied Tae with a ' love you too ' in his mind....

Taehyung smiled widely ,,, he hurriedly took of jungkook's shirt... Tae captured jungkook's lips while roaming his hands on jungkook's chest....

Taehyung was trying to enter his tongue into jungkook's mouth but being a naughty bunny ,,, jungkook wasn't letting him....

Taehyung pinched jungkook's nipples to which jungkook gasped ,,, taking the chance Taehyung shoved his tongue inside.... They were having a tongue fight  ,,, obviously Tae won and explored every corner of jungkook's mouth....