chapter 12

29 December

Night 11:55 pm

* Only 5 minutes are left ,,,, after 5 minutes ,, it will the 30th of December.... Taehyung's birthday and Namjin's wedding anniversary....

Kim Mansion was decorated very beautifully for tomorrow evening's party... 30th December is a very special day for Kim's...

Currently jungkook was standing outside Taehyung's room for wishing him happy birthday right at 12 am ....

Taehyung strictly forbade everyone from waking up at 12 am just to wish him... But do you think the bunny will listen to him ??? Of course not...

Jungkook now has got to know that,,, Tae will not scold him like before... Even if he does , he will be the one apologizing to jungkook...

So jungkook is now waiting outside looking at his watch to click 12 am.... *

-- why isn't time going fastly ?? It's taking forever to become 12 am... Aghhh....

* The impatient bunny was sulking and pouting....

Finally what seems like to forever to jungkook but in reality just 5 minutes later , his watch showed 12 am causing him to smiled widely....

Jungkook slamed open Taehyung's door and jumped on tae who was peacefully sleeping on his bed....

Cause of being a light sleeper , Taehyung woke up and was going to shout when the bunny spoke..... *

-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE... A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY......

* Taehyung's sudden build up anger flew away.... Jungkook was sitting on Tae's stomach... Taehyung turned on the night lamp and looked at the bunny who was sitting on his body with a huge bunny smile on his face.... *

-- Thank you jungkook....

-- mention not....

* Jungkook got up from Tae's stomach and layed beside Taehyung.... *

-- i told you to not stay awake for this...

-- and why did you think i will listen to you ???

-- This is the reason you asked me to keep my door open....

-- yesss.... Everything apart , you are now 20 means you have become a big boy....

-- i was always a big boy...

-- in your dreams....

-- trust me,,, I was always something else in my dream....

* ' i was your hyung in my dream bae ,, loving you like no tomorrow always...' Taehyung thought.... *

-- what were you in your dreams ???

-- i will tell you but not now...

-- okay... Btw how is your ' he ' doing ????

-- doing amazing...

-- when are you planning to propose him ???

-- soon... I won't take much time to confess... Everyone is behind him ,,, so i will make him mine as soon as possible....

-- Seems like he is very pretty that everyone is behind him...

-- he is ... His prettiness is out of this world....

-- ah huh !! You talk like a whipped creature... * teasing *

-- cause I am and i admit it.... He has me wrapped around his fingers but sadly he still doesn't know....