Chapter 20

-- LEAVE ME... I WANT TO SEE HIM....

-- Calm down Taehyung ,, you aren't well....

-- SHUT THE FUCK UP ,,, I AM ABSOLUTELY FINE.....

* yoongi and jimin was trying to stop an angry Taehyung from getting up his hospital bed ,, Taehyung just wake up....

And all he is asking is about jungkook,,,, they didn't say anything about jungkook's conditions to Taehyung ,,, *

-- i am telling one last time ,, let me go to him.... * deep scary voice *

-- * sigh * doctor's aren't letting anyone see him tae...

-- just sometimes ago ,, you said he is okay and now you are saying doctors aren't letting anyone see him ,, huh !!! Why are you guys not understanding my state ???

-- tae ,, we understand --

-- no you don't ,,, if you understood ,, then you wouldn't stop me from going to him....

* Taehyung was glaring at yoonmin angrily,,, yoonmin shared a conversation through eyes... *

-- okay let's go...

-- huh !!!

-- what huh !!! You literally made us look like a villain,,, now let's go ,,, we are taking you to your angel....

-- thanks park...

-- mention not Kim fucker....

-- midget....

* Yoonmin made Taehyung sit on a wheel chair as Taehyung was too weak to walk....

They left to jungkook's cabin... Namjin went Kim Mansion to bring the necessities for everyone.... Eunhope was sitting outside jungkook's cabin...

Seeing Taehyung coming there ,, Eunwoo and hobi went to him... *

-- how are you tae bear???

-- i am okay woo uncle...

-- why did you come here ?? You should rest...

-- atleast you don't talk like other's surely to be father-in-law....

* Taehyung tried to ease their mind a little ,,, he himself was feeling like someone is clenching his heart ,, what must be going through Eunhope's heart ?? *

-- of course I will talk like this would be son-in-law,,, if something happens to you then who will marry my son huh ??!!!

-- don't worry about that ,,, nothing will happen to me ,,, your son is born to be mine husband....

-- i see....

-- how is my husband ???

-- doctors kept him under observation ,, my son will be perfectly alright , i know....

* Taehyung held hobi's and Eunwoo's hands... They all have swollen eyes and face due to crying so much... *

-- Everything will be okay uncle's,,, don't be so worried.....

-- Tae is right,, my baby bunny will be alright....

* Aron said coming to them along with Ben ,,, they came to the hospital long ago..

They went to the hospital cafeteria to bring something for Eunhope ,,, they didn't eat anything from the time jungkook went missing.... *

-- we know he will be alright,,, but Mr. Uncle of my husband ,, he is not yours,,, just call him baby bunny not my baby bunny.....