Chapter 40

Important 💥 💥 💥

( Whoever is confused please read chapter 39 again , i have changed many things in that chapter ☺️☺️ )

Hospital

* It was the next morning  ,, In jungkook's cabin ,, Kims were playing with the newborn baby , well they are actually fighting over who will carry the baby first.... Whereas , Taekook were sleeping in the hospital bed in each other's embrace peacefully.....

The main battle is going on between hobi and Jin... They aren't at all willing to let the other hold the baby first and the baby boy was looking at them with his doe eyes...*

-- what is your problem Jin hyung ??! Let me hold my grandson...* annoyed *

-- i can ask you the same hobi ,, let me hold him...

-- i ain't stopping you from holding him ,,, you can hold him as much as you want but after me....

-- you both shut the hell up ,,, i am going to held him before you....

-- mind repeating that again joonie ... * death glare *

-- umm jinne * gulped * i mean , shut up hobi , let jinnie held baby first....

* Soon , BenRon , jimin and Eunwoo also joined them in the battle... They were arguing... Taehyung stirred up from his sleep and glare at his family.. *

-- Can you all keep your voice down ??? My sweetheart is sleeping here... * annoyed *

-- bunny is a heavy sleeper , we know he won't wake up , so kindly don't disturb the argument.... It's fun to watch...

* Yoongi said and received judgemental look from everyone ,,, he was enjoying it very much , it would have been great if yoongi had a bowl of popcorn in his hands...

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his hyung and closed his , not in the mood to handle his crack head family... *

-- look everyone ,,, baby is looking at me.... * excitedly *

-- i think you need an eye checkup Aron cause the baby definitely looking at me...

-- you both need eye check up woo ,,, look carefully , baby is looking at his world wide handsome grandpa... * flipping his imaginary long hair *

* The battle begun again ,, little baby was giggling.... Hearing the adorable giggle , everyone looked towards the baby ,, to their surprise , yoongi picked up the in his arms and flashed his gummy smile....

Till now , they didn't let each other hold the baby and was fighting , only yoongi was silently enjoying... In the last , yoongi became the first one to hold the baby today morning...*

-- awww mini bunny ,, i am your yoongi uncle...

* Yoongi was making the baby a giggling mess... Jimin was sulking looking at the duo , he went towards yoongi and held yoongi's arms... *

-- yoonieeeeeeee... * sweetly *

-- what do you want mochi ??!!
* narrowing his eyes *

-- give little bunny to me , please , please... * blinking his eyes cutely *

-- why will I ??!

-- please hubby...

* Yoongi was melting at jimin's cuteness... He was going to give the baby to jimin when -- *

-- Yoonieeeeeeeee...

* Everyone called yoongi mimicking jimin ,,, they all were blinking their eyes exactly like jimin did earlier... Yoongi threw a disgusting look on them... *