Chapter 6

* Taehyung was taking a shower ,, more like he was lost in his daydream while standing under the shower with a wide smile in his face thinking about everything that happened from yesterday till now......

Taekook returned home 30 minutes ago.... And tae went to the washroom approximately 20 minutes ago,,, still he didn't came out... He was way too busy in his thoughts to actually realize that he needs to finish showering now , otherwise he will get cold....

10 more minutes passed , tae isn't out from the washroom yet ,, he was brought back to his sense by the loud banging on his room door... He quickly turned off the shower and took the towel...

After wiping his wet body ,, Taehyung wore the bathrobe and came out from the washroom...

The door was still being harshly knocked by someone... *

-- Don't break the door ,, i am coming...

* Saying this , Tae opened the door and a short male ( taller than you and me 🫠 ) jumped on Tae ,,, due to the sudden force both fell down on the floor and the said male started hitting Tae.. *

-- YOU KIM FUCKER ,,, WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING PHONE???... I AM CALLING YOU FROM MORNING BUT YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER TO PICK UP MY CALL....

* The male shouted while trying to punch tae but tae was dozing every hit like a pro.. *

-- get off me park...

-- I WILL GET UP ONLY AFTER KILLING YOU...

-- why are you shouting ?? I am not a deaf like you...

* Taehyung pushed jimin and stand on his feet ,,, jimin was fuming in anger ,, invisible smokes were coming out of his both ear... *

-- Motherfucker...

* Jimin said gritting his teeth.. *

-- why are you here park ??

-- to worship your handsome face kim.. * sarcastically *

-- don't give me this sarcasm behaviour... Tell me the real reason behind your visit..

-- whe-----

-- wait ,, i am coming after changing into my clothes...

* ' bitch ' jimin uttered under his breath... Taehyung went to the closet and took a sweat pant and a baggy shirt... Then he changed into this ...

Coming out of the closet , Taehyung saw jimin laying on his bed ... He also took a seat on the sofa placed in the room.... Jimin got up from his laying position and sat on the bed *

-- you can elaborate what's the matter now park....

-- where is your phone ??

-- in the nightstand beside you...

* Jimin took Tae's phone and made tae unlocked it... He went to Tae's call list and showed it to Tae... *

-- what are you seeing here Mr. Kim Taehyung ??

-- 100+ missed calls from ' timy bitch ' .....

* Jimin threw Tae's phone in anger when he heard tae talking like it's nothing... *

-- why didn't you pick up my call ???

-- i was busy....

-- don't tell me you were busy the whole day jerking off imagining kook hyung...

-- shut up park... I am not a pervert like you....

-- look who is talking !! The great shameless kim....