Chapter 19

* In a dark room ,,, an unconscious jungkook was tied to a chair... His body was heavily wounded,,, lips were bleeding...

He was here from last 4 hours ,, those who bought him here have tortured him for straight 1 hour.... They left him alone here when he lost his consciousness...

After sometime ,,, a man in his 50's opened the door of the dark room and came inside while smirking dirtily followed by his men.... *

-- he didn't get his consciousness huh !!! Throw cold water on him...

* The man said looking at his minions ,,, one of the men hurriedly went out and came back with a bucket of cold water...He harshly threw the cold water on jungkook...

Coming contact with the cold substance ,,, jungkook started coughing ,,, he was slowly getting his consciousness back... But he was too weak to even open his eyes.....

After trying a lot jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the people standing in front of him.... He wide his eyes seeing the man... *

-- C-Choi *cough * u-uncle....

-- oww finally the little Jeon opened his eyes... * smirking *

* The man was Choi Hyunbin,,, he is the one who kidnapped jungkook and made his men torture jungkook.... *

-- J-Jeon ?? * in a very low tone *

-- Hello Jeon Jungkook ,,, nice to meet you... * in a mockery voice *

-- i-i am k-kim J-Jungkook ,,, w-why * cough * did y-you bring me h-here ???

* Jungkook was trying his best to keep his eyes open... *

-- hahaha kim Jungkook ,,,

* Hyunbin laughed along with his men like jungkook just told them the funniest joke ever... *

-- Your parents didn't tell you that you are not a Kim ,,, you are their adopted son....

* Hyunbin said in a fake sympathy tone ,,, jungkook shooke his head negatively,, trying to tell the man that this is not true.... *

-- y-you are lying.... * tear filled eyes *

-- oww little Jeon ,,, Can't hear the truth..... I am feeling sad for you ,,, this sweet young man is actually an orphan... * fake sad tone *

-- STOP TALKING NONSENSE...
I KNOW YOU ARE LYING OLD HAG... I AM NOT AN ORPHAN...
* angrily *

-- YOU DARED TO SHOUT AT ME HUH !!! YOU SON OF A FUCKER...

-- AHhh... l-leave,, it's h-hurting....

* Hyunbin was harshly pulling jungkook's hair making him cried out in pain.... *

-- listen here you son of a bitch ,,, Your basterd father's name is Jeon Jaehyun ,,, i was the one who killed your family ,, but unfortunately you got saved by that kim Hoseok....

* Jungkook was feeling his heart getting break in every words of Hyunbin... He couldn't process anything now ,,, tears were streaming down his eyes.... *

-- but don't worry little Jeon ,,, this time I will make sure to kill you ,,, before that tell me where is the pendrive ?? * left jungkook's hair with a harsh pull ...*

* Jungkook was feeling pure hatred towards the man in front of him ,,, he is not gonna be weak anymore ,, atleast not when this man is here... *

-- which pendrive ??

-- don't test my patience ,,, your father already made our life hell once ,,, fucking tell me where is the pendrive ???
* clenching his jaw angrily *