Chapter 27

Warning : there is mature scenes in the start of this chapter....

Happy Reading

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰

Next Morning

9:10 am

* Taekook were still sleeping with their full body connected in the most intimate way...

Taehyung's sleep broke by the ringtone of his phone ,,, he stretched his one hand to get the phone from the nightstand without opening his eyes,,, but due to this his body moved a little... *

-- ughh~nghhhh

* Jungkook moaned in pain cause of taeconda's sudden movement but he didn't wake up.....

Realization hit Tae really fast ,, he opened his eyes in the speed of light and guess what ??!! His cock twitched inside jungkook's hole... His cock was fully awake now seeing the state of a sleepy jungkook......

They were naked,,, only their lower body was covered with a thin blanket.... Jungkook's whole upper body was purplish - red ,,, Taehyung felt like jungkook's nipples were inviting him to give them a suck....

Taehyung couldn't deny the invitation ,, so the next second ,, he latched his lips on jungkook's one nipple and started playing with the other one.....

He took the nipple in between his teeth and started sucking the already red nipple,,, the other one was getting played by Tae's four fingers.... The ringing phone was long forgotten...*

-- ahhhh~~uhhh~~

* Jungkook moaned in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes just to see his hubby sucking his poor nipples.... Also he felt Tae's rock hard junior in his lower area ,,, this made him moan again.... *

-- uhhh~ngh~h-hubby~too~ much...

* Taehyung stopped sucking and looked at jungkook... *

-- Good morning bub and what should you call me sweetheart when I am doing this ???

-- Good morning hubby...

-- I asked you a question baby ???

-- umm what should I call you ?? I don't know...

* Jungkook teased Tae ,, more like just digged his own grave..... *

-- you don't know , huh !!!!

-- i don~ahhh~ughhh

* Taehyung started thrusting,,, jungkook was already sore cause of their night session ,,, so first he felt only pain but after a few thrusts he started feeling pleasure.... *

-- what should you call me baby highness ??? * thrusting in a fast speed *

-- o-oh god h~hyungie~ahhh ~ slow ~down...

* Jungkook said Tae to slow down but his action spoke something else ,,, jungkook wrapped his legs around Tae's torso and pulled him more closer.... *

-- why are you saying god darling ?? Just say hyungie and nothing else....

-- ahhhh~hyung~ieahhhh

* Taehyung was hitting jungkook's prostate with every thrust,,, jungkook was seeing stars in board day light....

Taehyung suddenly reduced the speed of his thrust ,,, he again started sucking jungkook's nipples while thrusting in a slow pace but deeper....

He was getting deeper with slow thrust like he was teasing jungkook while doing his work on jungkook's chest.... *