Chapter 36

With Taekook

* Taehyung was coming to their room with jungkook in his arms... Jungkook was staring at Taehyung without blinking... Taehyung can feel the stare but he didn't make eye contact....

Jungkook's mind was full of questions , he wanted to ask Taehyung all of them but doesn't know from where to start.... *

-- so ??!

* Taehyung looked at jungkook hearing the faint words of jungkook... *

-- so ??!!

-- you are the CEO of TK corporation...

-- yesss bub...

-- why didn't you tell me anything about it ??!!
* tightening his hold around Tae's neck *

-- * sigh * umm-act-bb

* Taehyung doesn't know what to answer ,,, jungkook was looking at Taehyung like a hawk.... *

-- cat got your tongue hubby !!!

-- no baby , actually ---

-- no need to find any excuse ,,, don't you think you did a mistake by hiding this from me ??!!!

* Taekook reached their room , Taehyung kicked the door opened and entered inside... *

-- put me down Tae ,,, we need to have a discussion...

-- can we have the discussion later sweetheart ??!!

-- no ,,, put me down...

* Sensing the seriousness in jungkook's voice , Taehyung put jungkook down ,,, jungkook sat on the bed and patted beside him for Taehyung to sit...

Taehyung first locked the door and then sat beside jungkook... There was silence for 1 minute , Taehyung was the one breaking the silence... *

-- sweetheart !!

-- hmm...

-- are you angry at me for hiding it from you ???!

-- why will I be angry ??! It's completely your decision whether to tell me or not..

* Jungkook wasn't angry at all , he just didn't expect Taehyung to hide such a big thing from him ...

Taehyung took Jungkook's both hands and kneel down Infront of jungkook.... *

-- look at me baby boo...
* kissing on jungkook's knuckles *

-- congratulations Mr. CEO for perfectly hiding it from me and get up your knees will hurt...

-- don't be angry sweetheart , i just didn't want to worry you , i thought it was better to let you know once everything get settled down....

-- that's so thoughtful of yours , by the way , i am proud of you even though you hide it from me....

-- hubby is sorry baby..* holding his both ear *

-- okay okay ... * rolling his eyes playfully *

-- my bub---

-- don't you dare...

* Taehyung was going to hug jungkook but stopped receiving the death glare from jungkook...*

-- what's wrong my highness ??!

-- everything is wrong ,, i am proud of you but...

-- but ???

-- you did a mistake by hiding such a big thing from me ,, so you need a little punishment hubby.... * sweetly *

-- what punishment angel ??!!