Chapter 32

Next Morning

* It was already 8 in the morning when Namjin , Eunhope and yoonmin came to the living room... They all greeted each other good morning with smiles....

They all were tired yesterday ,, that's why woke up late today... However ,, Eunwoo brought Tea and cookies for them,, he hand over it everyone recieving ' thank you '.... *

-- the newly wedded couple is here... But the 7th month old couple is still not here...

* Hobi said sipping on his tea ,,,*

-- do you have any problem with that hobi ???!!* fake sweet voice *

-- of course I have jin hyung... Your son is making my bun as lazy as him ....

* Hearing hobi ,, all bursted out laughing... Tae and lazy , doesn't get together.... *

-- jokes on you hoba ,,, your son is the most laziest person and Tae bear isn't lazy at all...

-- i will tell bun that you called him the most laziest person woo....

-- Go on ... It's nothing new ,, i called him lazy in front of him as well... * casually eating cookies *

* Hobi didn't say anything further ,,, he knows he can never win against his husband , so it's better to keep quiet... *

-- what do you need for breakfast jimine ??!!

-- anything is fine woo uncle...

-- nope anything isn't fine... Tell me what do you like to have for breakfast ???!!

-- pancakes and milkshake will be okay.. * eye smile *

-- okay then , I am going to make breakfast....

-- don't make for me and hyung , woo... We will have breakfast in the office...

-- yeah ,, don---

* Namjoon stopped mid- sentence and gulped receiving the deathly glare of jin... *

-- you are going office joonie??!? * too sweet to believe *

-- no jinnie ,, what is office ??! This hobi is going ,, i ain't going anywhere today...

-- Good...

* Hobi was dumbfounded ,, Namjoon is the one who told him that they need to attend office today ,, now he is changing his words... *

-- but joonie hyung you told---

-- i didn't tell you anything ,, no office today...

-- you--

-- can you please shut your mouth hobi....

* Hobi gritted his teeth to suppress the urge of making his hyung villain in front of jin.. *

-- listen to me carefully , No office today and for the next two days... Today is jimin's first day as our son-in-law,,, we are gonna celebrate it in the evening.... Am i clear ??!

-- YESS CAPTAIN JIN...

* They all made a hand gesture of saluting... Jin and Eunwoo went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them all... *

-- you are very scared of papa , dad.. * chuckling *

-- your papa is scary jimin...

-- why don't you tell jimin that you are a coward hyung ???!
* glaring at joon *

-- shut up hobi ....

-- why will I ??!! You literally called me at 2am just to say we need to go to the office today and in front of your husband you made me the scapegoat...