Chapter 39

Important 💥💥💥

(  Au : i am republishing this chapter ,, if you had read it earlier then I would suggest you to read it again cause I have made a huge change in this chapter )

8 months pregnant jungkook

* Jungkook wasn't feeling good from the morning ,, he just throwed up everything he ate ,,, Taehyung was with jungkook all the time....

It was tough for Taehyung to see jungkook suffering ,,, he was doing his best to make jungkook feel good ,, but nothing worked....

With great difficulty ,,, Taehyung made jungkook fall asleep,,, currently jungkook is sleeping and Taehyung is massaging jungkook's swollen feet.... it was evening time...

Taehyung didn't notice jungkook opening his eyes ,, jungkook was looking at Taehyung with tears in his eyes.... Jungkook called Taehyung in a small voice... *

-- T-Tae...

* Taehyung felt a pang in his heart looking at jungkook's teary eyes and wobbly lips... Jungkook is going to start crying anytime soon.... Taehyung left jungkook's feet and cupped jungkook's face... *

-- what happened sweetheart ?!!  Feeling pain anywhere !!??

-- hmmm,,, my chest is paining...* tears rolling down his eyes *

-- shh baby ,, don't cry ,,, i will make the pain go away.....

-- s-so much p-paining...

* Jungkook started crying in pain ,,, Taehyung wiped jungkook's eyes and pecked jungkook's lips and forehead... Taehyung knows what's happening with jungkook ,, the doctor warned Tae beforehand about it.... *

-- trust hubby okay ,,, let me soothe the pain...

-- d-do it f-fast... * shaking lips *

* Taehyung slowly took off jungkook's upper clothes and looked at the swollen nipples... As jungkook is in his 8th month , so it's the time , he will start lactating...

During jungkook's last month check-up , doctor has already informed Tae about all this... That's why , Taehyung knows what he has to do now....

Taehyung caressed jungkook's nipples a little to which jungkook hissed... Taehyung gave jungkook a reassured smile and kissed on jungkook's both nipples....

After that ,, Taehyung took Jungkook's one nipples in his mouth and started sucking... *

-- h~hubby ~ feeling g~ahh~ good....

* Jungkook pulled Tae more closer to his chest holding Tae's hair.... After sucking for some time ,, Taehyung felt a sweetness in his mouth ,,, He wide his eyes realizing what it is....

Taehyung started sucking hard making jungkook a complete moaning mess... Jungkook was feeling relief in his left nipple which Tae was sucking but his right nipple was paining , begging for attention... *

-- t~ahh~take the ~other one~~

* Leaving the left one ,, Taehyung captured jungkook's right nipple ,, soon enough , the right one also started lactating... Taehyung was sucking jungkook's milk like a newborn baby....*

-- ahhh~oh my f~fluffy bunnies ~ too much ~ahhhhh

* Taehyung was giving his full attention to both the nipples ,, he was sucking the right one , the next moment he was sucking the left one...

Jungkook was in heaven ,, his pain is no longer there ,, he was feeling only pleasure now,, pure ecstasy...

Taehyung sucked the last drop of milk from jungkook's both nipples ,, when there was nothing left ,, Taehyung backed away with a pop sound and joined their lips together......