Chapter 33

-- ahh~hhh~mhmm

* Jungkook moaned in his sleep feeling a cold sensation in between his legs...*

-- mhmm~hhh

* Jungkook stirred up from his sleep,,, he rubbed his eyes with his fist to clear his blurry vision ,,, he was trying to get rid of his sleepiness... *

-- ahh~what the-- Tae~ahhh

* There Kim Taehyung was sucking jungkook's inner thighs,,, Taehyung didn't joke when he told jungkook yesterday night ' expect me in between your legs when you wake up tomorrow '

Taehyung pulled away and looked at jungkook with a smile ...*

-- koo morning sweetheart...

-- what are you doing in the early morning ??? * glaring *

-- eating my dessert...

-- move ,, i need to fresh up...

-- opps i am not done yet baby......

* Taehyung captured jungkook's lips ,, jungkook was already lower body naked ,,, Tae started sucking jungkook's lips...

Their session continued ,, soon the room was filled with skin slapping , sloppy sounds of kissing , moans and groans...

After their love making session ,, Taekook took a shower ,,, they had another session in the shower...

Now Taehyung was sitting like an innocent boy and jungkook was glaring at him ,, why !?? Cause Tae now wants to suck jungkook's chest... *

-- please sweetheart ,, just 20 minutes ....

-- not even 1 minute ,, i am already having pain cause of you... * pout *

-- pain ??!! Sorry baby ,, lay down , i am coming in a bit...

* Taehyung got up from the bed and went towards the drawer ,, he took out painkillers ,,, he forwarded the painkillers to jungkook with a glass of water...*

-- have it my highness ,, the pain will go away....

-- mmm..

* Jungkook gulped the painkillers with water ,, Taehyung took the empty glass from jungkook and kept it on the nightstand before sitting beside jungkook... *

-- can I have that now ??!
* pointing at jungkook's chest *

-- noo hubby ,, you can't..* making a weird face expression*

( I just wanted to use this picture from a long time 🙂 )

-- why sweetheart ??!!

-- you literally sucked my blood out from my chest a while ago ,, it's still red... * glaring with a pout *