chapter 10

Next Day

* Dora started squirming in her unconscious state.... She was finally getting back her consciousness .... It was already 9 am in the morning....

After wiggling in the bed for 3 minutes , she got up holding her head... Suddenly , yesterday night incident came to his mind making her shot open her eyes....

She started checking the room , if the figure was still there or not when the note on the bed side table caught her attention... Even the note was also looking scary...

With a trembling hand , she took the note and started reading....

When she finished reading it , the paper rolled down from her hands

When she finished reading it , the paper rolled down from her hands... She hurriedly went to closet and took out her clothes.. she opened her suitcase and started keeping her clothes inside it messily.....

Within 10 minutes , she packed all her clothes and changed his night wear....

She came downstairs with the suitcase.... Only Jin , Tae and jimin were in the house.. others went to office and eunwoo went outside to take a walk....

Jin saw Dora and was going to wish her good morning when the suitcase on her hands caught Jin's attention.... *

-- what happened dora ?? Why are you with suitcase ??

-- uncle ,, i need to go back immediately....

-- but baby you just came 2 days ago.... And you said you will stay for a month or two...

-- i know uncle ,, but it's really important for me to go....

-- is everything okay bub ?? You aren't looking fine to me...

-- i am absolutely okay uncle... Please i need to go now....

-- did you book the tickets ??

* ' i didn't... So what?? I will not stay here for a second now... ' Dora thought.....

Taehyung and jimin was time to time smirking at each other in victory.... *

-- i did uncle... Everything is ready....

-- i don't know what important work you got,, that you need to leave... But at least have breakfast before going....

-- i don't have time uncle... I will be going now....

-- * sigh * wait tae and jimin will drop you at the airport....

* Tae and jimin rolled their eyes at Jin's word... They will never spend one more hour with her.... *

-- no need uncle... I already called a cab... It will be here soon....

-- okay ,, go safely and visit us again when you get time....

-- i will uncle...

* ' i will never in my life come to his haunted house again... ' her inner thoughts...