One Night Stand With The Bad Boy (2)

"Are you ready sweetie?" My dad asked. I have finally packed all my belongings after a few hours. Phew. That took some amount of time, let me tell you.

I'm moving house, not too far away, nearer to the college. It will be my first time ever living alone. Kiera is moving in with me next year, which won't be too bad. It's about half an hour away from home, but five minutes from the college. Madison is always so cold in winter, I was dreading it. Hopefully the apartment I'm moving into has heating.

"Bye Daddy, love you. Bye Sandy," I picked up my little sister giving her a massive hug and kiss. Then set her back into her pram. Sandy was only over a year old. We named her Sandra, after my mum.

"Are you positive you have everything River?" My dad, Toby, asked. I nodded my head, then kissed him on the cheek. Getting into my car, I took a final look at my home town. After admiring where I grew up, I headed off down the road.

I stopped off at Kiera's house on the way, she wanted to come stay with me for the first night. Which I didn't mind at all, I hated being alone anyway.

"Hey Kiera," I said, as she opened the passenger seat door and climbed in.

"Hey River," She greeted back, strapping herself in.

"Are you excited about the move?" She asked, as I took off again.

"I really am Kier, I mean it's a big move, but I feel as if I'm ready for it. Sandy and my dad will definitely be coming up to stay, and so will you, so I wont be completely alone," I said.

"Sandy is so cute, I wonder what happened to you," she teased.

"I don't know Kier," I laughed while saying this. Kiera was my bestest friend ever. She was their for me through everything, with my mum, and all.

We soon arrived at the apartment building, it was called Eagle Heights. It was a student accommodation building.  The college I was attending was 'University Of Wisconsin-Madison'. The apartment block was in a great location, surrounded by woods, and next to 'Lake Mendota,' which I was stoked about.

Kiera helped me with my boxes and bags. She only had a small over night bag with her, so it was ok.

"Do you think Reece Collins will be going to this college?" She asked, excitement clear in her voice. I still hadn't told her about our one night stand, how could I when she was so excited about him attending the same college.

"I think he is, why?" Her eyes opened wide, full of hope. The guilt was eating me alive, I don't know how much longer I could keep it in.

"But who cares if he's here, right?" I made my best attempt of laughing casually, then stopped as soon as I realized how much I was failing. "Anyway," I coughed, "How about we go look inside," I smiled.

We walked through the main entrance. Waiting at reception, Kiera and I were spotting some of the good looking guys around, their wasn't many.

"How may I help you?" A middle aged woman came out, very pretty. She had black hair, dark skin, and a great body for her age.

"My names River Wild, my key never got sent out to me, so I was wondering if I could get it from here," I said as politely as I could. She smiled back at me.

"Of course you can." She went back on her computer. I'd say she was checking what apartment I was staying in.

"That's on the second last floor, number 150, enjoy," she said, smiling again. She handed me my keys.

"Come on Kier." I shook her shoulder gently.

We finally made it up to the top floor. Three guys helped us carry the boxes and bags up. None of them one against are really my type. What can I say? I'm picky when it comes to guys.