One Night Stand With The Bad Boy (28)

*THIS IS IN REECES POINT OF VIEW*

I just told her I loved her, I justh told River that I Reece Collins was in love with her.  What am I doing? I don't fall in love, do I?

Ugh she will be home in twenty minutes,  and I need to make up my mind, I'm so confused.

I hear the key jingling from outside our apartment, and I knew it was River, she early then expected.

"Hey," she smiled nervously, as she waddled in, closing the door behind her.  She looked so good,  her beautiful nervous smile, why did I have to fall for her.

"So," she said, looking up at me biting her lip, "did you mean what you said last night, about loving me?" She looked down, kicking her sneakers off the ground.

"Yeah I did," I blurted out, unsure of where that came from.

"Really?" She looked up, her happiness radiating from her.

"River I do have such strong feelings for you, it's crazy, you're beautiful, not just physically, but inside, you're kind, caring, and I'm so crazy about you," I said honestly, pulling her closer to me, "but I want us to get back on track properly, before anything."

"I'm crazy about you too Reece," she blushed, wrapping her arms around me while blushing. "But no getting with girls, or lads in my case, I want you, I always did, and I don't want to see you with anyone else, I mean it." She said looking me dead in the eye, and to be honest, this time I wanted her, and only her, no one else.

"So, the girl I had a one night with, will you be my girlfriend for good?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"Hmm," she said, scratching her head jokingly, "of course." She smiled, then pulled me in for a passionate, but meaningful kiss.  It was so magical and brought out every bad feeling, ever good feeling, ever sad, mad and angry, I literally just felt happy, nothing else.

She pulled me back, and looked me straight in the eyes, "I cant believe I had a one night stand with the bad boy," then we both looked into eachothers eyes, and burst out laughing. 

4 years later - Graduation

I cant believe it, I'm finally graduating, and not only that, but I'm graduating with my amazing boyfriend, Reece.  We will be finally finished with university life, and moving on.  We've bought an apartment, just outside Chicago, and we will be moving in straight after this.

"Do I look okay?" I whispered, as I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waste from behind.

"You look beautiful baby," he whispered into my ear, softly nipping my earlobe causing me to sigh and smile. 

I turned around so I was facing him, and looked up at him smiling.

"You know, after this, we are starting our lives together properly, after 4 years, we will be together, in the world." I said, biting my lip nervously.

"And River, I can not think of a better person to be moving on with my life, then you." He kissed my forehead, embraced me in one last sentimental hug, then looked me in the eyes.

"Ready?" He smiled.

"Ready."

With that we both made our way to the graduation ceremony Hall, where my father, and little sister, we're waiting, and Reece's brother, mother, and granny were.  We looked over, smiled and waved, then took our seats.

This is going to be one heck of a journey, I thought to myself and smiled.

The End.

*~*~*~*~*

That is it guys, One Night Stand With The Bad Boy has been completed finally, only 28 chapters, but everyone of them is worth the read. Yeah it's a cliché bad boy, good girl romance, but nothing beats a cliché right.

Thank you so much for all the support and reads and favourites, it means the world to me, I love you all so much, stay reading guys.

Love, Tanya xoxox