One Night Stand With The Bad Boy (11)

Maybe I shouldn't like Reece so much? But he was so protective when Kiera came back. What am I going to do now?

"Hey," I greeted, he grumbled and sat down.

"Rough night?" I asked, pouring his coffee.

"What?" He snapped, looking me dead in the eye. Woah dude, chill.

"Jesus, what got up your hole this morning?" I was pushing his buttons, I could tell from the way he was scowling at me.

"What's wrong with me?" He suddenly blurted out, after a few seconds in silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sitting down opposite him.

"I went out last night, didn't have sex with anyone, because of you." He pointed at me.

"How is it my fault you didn't have sex?" I couldn't help but feel relived though, he didn't have sex because of me. River 1, Reece 0.

"Because, you stopped me, and your stupid dimple." He muttered, looking down.

"So because of me and my dimple, you didn't have sex?" I was going to burst out laughing any second, is he serious?

"Yeah, just don't talk to me, or smile, or move, everything you do has a stupid effect on me." He got up, pacing around the room.

"Yeah let me just become a vege-." Before I could finish, a knock came from the door.

"Open up, it's me Kylie. You called me to come, Reece?" She kept banging the door until he opened it. I was hurt, after everything she's done, that's who he calls.

"Have fun Reece." I stood up and went to storm into my bedroom, how could he? I was stopped half way.

"River I wasn't thinking, I needed a distrac-."

"We'll you better hurry along then," I cut him off, "you don't want to keep your distraction waiting." How could he do such a thing? Stupid prick.

"GET OUT KYLIE!" He screamed.

"But baby you calle-."

"Yeah and it was a freaking mistake, FUCK OFF!" I heard the door slam again, is she gone? I tiptoed out, hoping she was.

"River?" I looked to my left, the direction the small voice was coming from.

"I'm sorry okay, please forgive me." How couldn't I? He looked too cute.

"You hurt me Reece." He nodded knowingly. "Don't ever do it again." I went straight back to my room, getting changed into my clothes for the day.
I put on a big woolly jumper with a pair of jeans, I wasn't going anywhere today.

"River?" Reece called. I loved when he said my name, it sounded so sweet rolling off his tongue.

"Yes sweety pie?" I called out sweetly. Their was silence for a few minutes, then a sigh. I giggled silently to myself.

"For your sake, I'm choosing to ignore the name. Change into something comfy, we're going ice skating." Ohhhh, I jumped up and down in excitement, changing into my comfier jeans as fast as I could, running to the door.

"I'm ready." I smiled broadly, causing him to chuckle. What? I love ice skating.

"Excited?" He asked. "Do you have any classes today?"

"Literature, but that's not until this evening." I smiled again, I loved ice skating. "Who's coming." I jumped up and down.

"All the guys, and Kiera," he said smiling.