Chapter Six: She Knew

Ritsu's POV

"So... You and Kasanoda are siblings?"

Tsuki nodded her head and smiled, and rested her head on top of mine, lazily placing her arms around my shoulders. "Yup!" Everyone, again, gave a surprised gasp.

"B-B-But you guys look nothing alike!" No sh*t.

As if Tsuki could read my thoughts, she started laughing, making me crack a slight smile. "Heh, yeah, a lot of people can't tell." I could see the guys in the class blush as she laughed and smiled. I caught a few covering their noses with bloody tissues as they talked amid themselves. Damn perverts... I'll be sure to teach 'em a lesson for thinking about Tsuki that way...

I was going to go over there and beat them black and blue until Mr. Hokkaido finally realized he was supposed to be teaching instead of staring at my sister and me. He knocked on his desk, catching everyone's attention.

"Settle down class... Now let's continue our Geometry lesson..." He looked at Tsuki, giving her a curious look. "Would you like to catch up with the rest class? I could send a few students to tutor you, if you would like." Does he really think she's that stupid and can't do simple math?

An idea dawned on me.

Does he think she's dumb because she's related me?! I may not be all to good at math, or foreign language, but I can still-

"No thanks! I already studied that a few years back at home! I already know the stuff." She gave a polite smile, which he replied with a weary one.

"You wouldn't mind solving a problem to verify you still remember, would you?" He asked. I could smell his intention behind it. (yes, smell.) 'Oh, she'd be soooo cute all embarrassed! And then I could come to the rescue and help her out, making her think I'm a super great teacher, in which, after the private study lessons we'll start, she'll begin to fall for me! MUHAHAHAHA!!!' The bastard- Great, now I'm sounding like Tamaki. A teacher going after a student, no way Mr. Hokkaido is that creepy! Just chill, Ritsu! She says she's gone over it! She'll be fine!...

"Sure! I wouldn't mind!" I hope...

Mr. Hokkaido cleared his throat. "Alright." He began to write a complex problem on the board. My eyes widened. Oh god... What if he is trying to get her to fall for him?!?! That's a difficult problem, and she can't use a calculator, she can't see the buttons, so-

"...the information the customer has already given you. What are the dimensions?" Mr. Hokkaido finished asking. I looked around as other students faces paled at the question. This must be pretty difficult... It'll take her forever to-"

"33.17 by 88.09 meters. If you wished to calculate the volume, you'd just use some simple trigonometry to find that the height is 6.2 meters and so the volume, in liters, would be-"

The teacher squeaked, interrupting her. She tilted her head. "I-Is something wrong? Did I miss calculate the conversion? I was fairly sure the rate between yards and meters was 1.0936 meters per yard, but-"

"No... You're correct... have you done this problem before?"

"No, it's the first time I've heard of it. Though it was a little similar to one problem in an Introduction To Calculus book I read last year, but it had different properties involved, so-"

"WHY ARE YOU IN THIS CLASS?!?!?!" He suddenly yelled, making a few student's jump back. "YOU SOLVED THAT PROBLEM IN A MATTER OF SECOND IN YOUR HEAD, WHY ARE YOU NOT WITH CLASS 3A YOU COULD EASILY PASS-" Ha! Well she's done more complicated equations faster then that, I knew she'd do it! (AN: Of course you did Ritsu. Keep on telling yourself that. -.-)