Chapter Twenty Four: Monday~Dad, Drugs, Discussion, Deals

~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Tsuki's POV

"Daddy! You're home!"

I ran up to the man at the door and wrapped my small arms around his legs. I nestled my head into the soft fabric of his slacks and smiled. "You came home for my birthday!"

He chuckled and spoke in a kind voice "I wouldn't miss it for the world, mon ange..."

I hugged him again before jumping up and grabbing his hand, leading him to the kitchen. "Daddy look! Me and the maids made a biiiiiig cake! Isn't it pretty? They helped me frost it too!"

"Well if that isn't the prettiest cake I've ever seen..." He laughed and swung me in the air. "It's beautiful, sweet heart! I can't wait to try some, I'm sure it'll be even more delicious than it looks!"

I giggled and laughed as he flew me through the air. I was so happy. Daddy had come home for my birthday.

I awoke and stared at the ceiling. His voice... It sounded so familiar... I bit my lip in thought, trying to remember where I've heard that voice before. After a while I shook my head and turned on my side, facing towards the window opposite the door. I was staring for quite sometime. So my Dad's a business man most likely... He was wearing an expensive suit and it sounded like he wasn't home often either...

The creaking of the door startled me out of my thoughts. I know those steps... That breathing pattern... I turned to face a person I didn't expect to see any time soon.

"Kyoya? What are you doing here?"

He jumped back a bit, obviously surprised that I was awake. He cleared his throat. "I wasn't expecting you to be awake Tsuki."

His voice seemed tired, like he hadn't gotten sleep in days. I bit my lip worriedly. "You didn't answer my question. You should be sleeping."

He gave a small chuckle, a sound I had never heard. It was oddly comforting. "I'll be fine... It's not as if I fell four stories. Now turn the other way, I need to give you your nightly medicine."

I gave him a weird look. "Nightly medicine? Why are you giving it to me and not one of the nurses?"

"They said it'd be best that if the injection were to wake you up, you'd see a... a friend's face instead of a strangers. And since I have the most medical experience, I was chosen to. Now turn over."

I did as he said. He considers himself...a friend? I felt a slight pinch and winced. I turned around to thank him but he was already gone. "Kyoya?"

I was about to stand up to see where he went when my senses clouded. I wobbled as I felt myself become drowsy. I limply fell on my bed, weakly trying to push myself up. What the...hell did he...did he...in..inject... That's when it all turned black.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The next thing I saw was light. I squinted as I tried to remember what happened, but I was completely blanking. What the hell happened last night... I was shook from my thoughts as a familiar redhead made his way into the hospital room. I rubbed my temples as I tried and failed at a smile.

"Tsuki, hey! I got here as fast as I could as soon as school ended, I decided to skip farming club today so I could see you sooner!" He said in a happy tone, as he let his bag slip from his hand to the floor.

"Oh, h-hey...rr... Ri-Ri..." I groaned as my head wouldn't stop throbbing. I swore I could feel every pump of blood going into my brain, it was so loud... Not to mention how bright everything was for some reason.

"Tsuki...? You okay?"

I sighed and weakly smiled "Y-Yeah I'm fine, just... Just a headache r... Or somethin I dunno..."

He quietly sat down next to me on the bed and spoke in a hushed voice. "Do you want me to get a nurse...?"

"N-No, I'll be fine..."

He was about to give a worried protest before sighing in defeat. "Fine... But if it gets worse I'm getting a doctor."

We agreed and started quietly chatting. Apparently he was fitting in pretty well at the club he joined, all the animals took a liking to him for some reason. All of class 2D missed me and my know-it-all brain, and how i would correct the teacher every now and again. They were all very happy to know that I was awake and well again.

"Everyone was so thrilled when I gave them the news... The entire class came up to me and hugged me and shook my hand and everything. Heh, I forgot what it was like to be liked by my peers..."

"That's great Ri-Ri!" I said weakly, placing a hand on his. "I'm glad they're starting to accept you again, that makes me very happy..."

"They're all super excited for when you come back to school. They said they might even arrange an assembly and party to welcome you back, but you didn't hear that from me..." He lightly chuckled as I attempted to laugh.

He glanced at his watch and gasped. "Oh great, I'm late for dinner. Damn, I'm sorry sis I gotta head home." I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Heh, say hi to Tetsu-kun for me, I'll see you later, Ri-Ri. Hopefully I'll wake up to no migraine tomorrow." I laughed lightly.

"Hopefully sis. Goodnight, sweet dreams." With that farewell and a kiss on the cheek, Ritsu left for home. I sighed and curled up in my bed. Maybe extra sleep will help...

With that I shut my eyes and turned in for the night.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hunny's POV

Takashi had started reading a lot of pretty interesting books.

He had been reading a lot on female acrobats, music, circuses, and a lot of other stuff too.

When I walked into his room he was about half way through a book about what it was like to be blind. I giggled when I saw him, making him slam the book shut and try to act nonchalant.

"It's so cute how you've been trying to read more about what Tsuki is like!" I giggled again and skipped over to his seat, sitting on the arm of the chair.

"I'm not cute." He said quietly, a small blush forming on his cheeks. I giggled again.

"So... I just got a call from Kyo-chan... About Tsuki..."

His face darkened and his eyes turned sharp and cold.

"Apparently he has a plan... And he needs you to not tell anyone about what you saw that night... That's what he told me to tell you, I don't know what happened, but he also asked me to give up my day so he could do something..."

"What did you say...?"

I smiled. "I said I would."

Takashi stood up and hit the wall. He gave an angry growl before turning to me again. "Why?"

"I trust Kyo-chan. And I know he feels bad about Tsuki. You should give him a chance."

He stayed silent.

"He doesn't ask people for help, Takashi. If he's asking for it now it has to be important. Please? Just go along with it for me, k'?" I smiled and hugged his arm.

He reluctantly groaned and nodded. "Fine. For you."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hello and Merry Christmas! And happy holidays! And all that cool stuff :) Another chapter out, hope you enjoyed even though it was short. Leave a comment, I always enjoy reading them, and I'll see you in the next chapter. Toodles~!

The Blind Beauty (An OHSHC FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें