Chapter Twelve: The Meeting and The Conference

Ritsu's POV

"You did WHAT?!" Tsuki yelled, wildly gesturing with her hands. "I may be your sister, but I'm also your body guard! That means I have to be at your side! Just letting you go off on your own after school was a risk!! What if your Dad finds out?? He'd have plenty of reason to fire me and kick me out!!"

"I'm not going to change it back, Tsuki." I said firmly. "You're really smart, and you deserve a good chance in school. Being with me will just drag you down."

"But I'm supposed to protect you-"

"Tsuki, please!" I shouted, but instantly backed off. Chill Ritsu... You know that she's making valid points, no need to get loud. "I just... I'm your brother. Whether by blood or not doesn't matter. And I want you to be able to do what you want to... This is your first experience at school, and I want you to have a good start. I can talk to Dad, that won't be an issue... I can protect myself, for the most part. And even though I don't like leaving you alone I..." I clenched my fist and looked up with confidence. "I won't change your schedule back to how it was. You're going to be in the more advanced classes. I already have the recommendations from all of your teachers. They all want this too, Tsuki. They know how intelligent you are and I won't let that go to waste. I called the Chairman and he's already agreed."

"Ri-Ri..."

"Starting Monday, you're going to be in class 2A. That's final."

She humphed and crossed her arms. "I don't know anyone else, really... Even the Host Club-you know, the club that you just dragged me out of for no apparent reason- doesn't know me that well."

"Well, that just means you'll get to make new friends, it'll be easy enough for you."

She frowned and gave me a curious glance, her violet blue eyes wide and glimmering with her bangs drifting a little bit into her face. "What do you mean? I'm a gang member just like you. Wouldn't they be scared of me?"

She's so adorable. "No... No, I don't think anyone could be scared of you." 

She gave a small laugh and and lightly elbowed me in the gut. "You kidding? I am terrifying."

I laughed. "Sure you are." We chuckled for a bit and got into a comfortable silence. I continued leading her through the school when she suddenly spoke again.

"Hey Ri-Ri? Where are we going anyways?"

"The Chairman's Office." No reason to lie.

"Why?"

"He wanted to have a meeting with us."

"Oh..." She pondered it while we walked to his office doors.

I turned to her. "Hey, would you mind refilling my water bottle? I just remembered I emptied it earlier and I'll need it later." She nodded and ran off while I headed in. He had an annoyed face and was probably about to tell me off for being rude and not knocking until he realized it was me.

"Oh! Mr. Kasanoda!" He smiled, and glanced at the door. "Did you bring her along too?"

"Yeah, I did." He smiled even wider. "Wonderful, let's bring her in shall-"

"I wanted to remind you. She doesn't remember you, and telling her about you and Tamaki wouldn't be a good idea. She has enough to deal with already." His smile faded.

"Yes... Yes I understand. I won't bring it up or hint at it. I just want to see her." He had this almost desperate look in his eyes. I nodded, and walked back out. Tsuki ran back a few seconds afterwards with a freshly filled bottle.