Chapter Nine: Tsuki is a Ninja

Haruhi's POV

So, it seemed like our meeting would have another guest join in. I walked over to her, and smiled. "Hi, Tsuki. It's good to see you again."

She laughed and smiled. "It's good to see you too! I wasn't so sure if coming was the best idea,since the club wasn't open, but I'm glad I get to see you. All of you." She gave a sweet and innocent smile to the others.

I wonder why Casanova just left her like that... It seems like he's up to something...

"I really am sorry if I'm causing any inconvenience... I'm not sure why Ri-Ri just left me here, he never mentioned any other plans..."

"If you're so sorry, why not leave?" Kyoya asked coldly. I glared at him, and the others gave him a confused look. What's up with him? This is a customer, why is he being so rude?

It didn't seem like Tsuki noticed the harshness of his words, however, and just gave him a small smile. "I would, but I wouldn't want Ri-Ri to worry about me. I don't know the school all to well, so if I stay here with his friends, he'd feel more secure. He's really protective of me. I won't bother you, I'll go entertain myself farther away, quietly. I know you all have work to do so go right ahead and do so." She smiled again and walked off to the far end of the room to sit by herself. This girl confuses me... First she says she's happy to see us, and then she secludes herself? Wouldn't she want to stay here?

We all turned back to the meeting. Hikaru and Kaoru looked back at where Tsuki was to verify she was a good distance away. They turned to Kyoya with annoyed faces.

"Why were you so rude before, Kyoya?" Hikaru said. (AN: When the twins talk like this, each line of dialogue switches between them. Kaoru will say the next line, and then Hikaru after that.)

"Yeah it's not like she did anything to you. You don't usually show that much real feeling."

"You're supposed to be an evil greedy demon lord, but not that openly!"

Kyoya looked at them with an unamused expression."She annoys me. That's that." I gave him a weird look. The twins continued their lecture, if you could call it that.

"But she's so adorable! How could she annoy you?" Kaoru started.

"She's obviously a sweet girl, and caring too."

"More caring then you by a long shot."

"And she's so gorgeous, with that long wavy hair of hers."

"And her violet-blue eyes."

"Not to mention, she has a very nice figure."

"She probably does some sort of sport."

"And she must have a big chest too, since she-"

"That's enough you two!" I interrupted. They were going a little bit too far there. I turned to Kyoya. "Even though I don't necessarily like the way the twins were talking about her, they were right in one thing. I thought you would've liked her."

"Why would you say that?" Kyoya said, uninterested in the conversation. He started to write down some notes in his black notebook.

"She's kinda mysterious, isn't she? I figured you like mysteries." He looked at me with a blank look. He was about to say something when the twins interjected.

"I wonder what sport she does?"

"She is fit, but its not like she's doing any body building."

"Maybe she does golf?"

"Or maybe bowling?"

"I think gymnastics would fit her personality pretty well, right?"

Hunny dropped in on the conversation. "I can see Tsu-chan being good at martial arts!"