Chapter Nineteen: Breaking

Kyoya's POV, 3 days later. Thursday night.

"Oh... Is that so?" I asked, annoyance in my voice.

"Oh yes! It was wonderful! We all laughed and laughed for what seemed like twenty minutes! Oh! You should've heard Tsuki's giggle! IT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!" Tamaki exclaimed enthusiastically. He poked my chest. "And Tsuki is such a sweet heart! She had such a heart-ache from saying no to that poor boy! She cares so much!" He pressed his hands to his cheeks and squirmed. "My new-founded daughter is so sensitive to others feelings! It's adorable!!" He squeaked. "Not that Haruhi isn't adorable! She's the most adorable creature in the universe! But Tsuki is still very cute! You should've seen Haruhi yesterday, we had her wear-"

I sighed. "I don't particularly care what Haruhi was wearing. And if Tsuki felt so bad, then why didn't she say 'yes' in the first place? She wouldn't feel guilty, he would have a girlfriend, and she'd finally leave us be. It seems like an all win situation. Her decision was just illogical."

Tamaki pouted. "You just don't get it. You need to be in love to understand it." he mumbled.

I exhaled an irritated breath. "Whatever. I'm going to bed."

He tilted his head and looked at me with a puzzled look. "Already? It's not all that late..."

"I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I was too busy studying your dreams. So, if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd respect my decisions for once and stop expecting me to bow down to your every whim. Now get out." I growled.

Tamaki shrunk away from me. "o-okay... Kyoya... I'll, uh, leave then..." He shuffled his feet across my bedroom floor and out of the room.

"Finally, peace and-"

"HIKARRRUUUU!!! KAORU!!! MOMMY'S MAD AT MEEEEEE!!!!" He wailed from outside my door. I twitched and glanced at my laptop. The one I had spent the last three sleepless nights on trying to figure out every little detail about Tamaki's dreams and Tsuki's past. I clenched my fist, and shut my eyes.

When I opened them, my laptop was in smashed pieces in front of a damaged door and everything had gone silent.

"There. Peace and quiet. Perfect."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Tamaki's POV

"Woah, boss, what the hell just happened?"

"Yeah, we heard a crash. You alright?"

"Not that we care."

I was breathing heavily. I had never seen Kyoya that angry before. "Kyoya's angry because he's been too busy to go to Host Club this week... It must hurt to be deprived of me so much as of late..."

"I don't think that's right..."

"Didn't he just throw stuff at you?"

I snapped my fingers. "I know! I'll call father and arrange for the Host Club members to be released early tomorrow for a trip!"

"Isn't that kinda sudden?"

"I mean what if-"

I chuckled at my clever idea. "We'll go to a spa and spend the night! That way Kyoya will be able to relax! I'll see you tomorrow! I have planning to do!"

"But Boss-"

I hung up. This was going to be great!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Tsuki's POV, Friday.

Today was the day.

I had everything I needed stuffed into a backpack. I looked around my room for the last time. By the time Ri-Ri has dinner tonight, I'll be on a plane flying to France...