Chapter Seventeen: Broken Heart

Third Person's POV

The two supposed Kasanoda Siblings went, for the first time, to their different classes. They parted with a semi-awkward hug, each of them knowing that they wanted to be in the same class. But, they still went their separate ways. A brief tour earlier with Haruhi led Tsuki to the right place. She mentally prepared herself for what waited beyond that door.

Class 2A... Same as Haruhi and Kaoru and Hikaru...

She gingerly turned the knob on the door and stepped inside.

The class was a bit rowdy. Tsuki expected as much though, the twins were in that class after all. Haruhi quickly spotted her out and smiled. "Tsuki! Hey! Find the class alright?"

Tsuki couldn't help but smile at her. "Yeah, the tour earlier really helped. Thanks Haruhi!" The rest of the class stared in awe of the new girl.

"Who is she?" "She's so pretty... How come I've never seen her before?" "Does she know Haruhi?"

The other students questioned many things about her, but she didn't mind. She went up to Haruhi and leaned on a nearby desk. The twins quickly took the opportunity to 1: Sit on the desk behind her and pull her into his lap and 2: To move directly in front of her and lean on the desk 
and her. They both hugged her.

"Tsuki!"

"You're in the same class as us now!"

"You'll obviously need to sit by us."

"That's what best friends do right?"

The rumble of questions throughout the other students grew. "She knows the twins, too?" "I wonder if they're dating?" "Does she know the rest of the Host Club??"

The twins somehow made it so that all four of them were clumped together. Soon the bell chimed, signaling that class was to start. The teacher, Ms. Azuma, stepped to the front of the class with a half smile on her face.

"Alright class... We got some stuff to do today, so to start us off..." She pointed directly at Tsuki. "Ms. Kasanoda! Please come here!" Tsuki laughed and found her way up to the front of the class while a few students whispered about her being a Kasanoda. She stood next to the young teacher and looked at her with a light smile. Ms. Azuma smiled back and patted her shoulder.

"As you all know from my previous outburst, this is Ms. Kasanoda! Also known as Tsuki. She moved up the ranks from class 2D to this class because apparently she's got quite the brain." She looked at the class. "Be nice. Or else. Anything you'd like to add?"

She pondered a moment, putting a finger to her chin and staring up at the ceiling. A unanimous thought passed through the minds of everyone present: She's so cute...

"Well... My brother forced me to move up to this class, but even though it wasn't my choice..." She beamed at the class, causing blushes to spread across the faces. "I'm really happy I'm in class with all of you!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hikaru's POV

My face was still beet red when she returned to sit next to us. The teacher began the lesson about the more complex forms of English grammar when Tsuki let out an annoyed sigh in front of me. (AN: In case you were wondering, they changed where they sat so Kaoru was in front of Haruhi, Tsuki was next to Kaoru, Hikaru was behind Tsuki, and Haruhi was next to Hikaru.) She turned around in her seat and whispered.

"Hey, Hikaru... You got a pen? I can't find mine." I nodded and reached into my bag, bringing out a second pen for her to use. She nodded in thanks and smiled. She poked my nose. "You look a little red, you okay?"