Chapter Twenty Three: Sunday~The Twin's Day

Hey! Please tell me who's perspectives you want to see so I can improve my content to what you guys wanna read :) Thank you!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hikaru's POV

It seemed as if all time stopped.

It kept on slowing and slowing down the entire way to our destination. The ride to the hospital, waiting to get in the elevator, walking to her door, time seemed to move in quick sand.

It all just stopped as soon as we opened the door and saw her look at us.

A smile grew on her face and she was soon grinning at us, her beautiful eyes sparkling.

"Hey you goofballs!" She laughed, a strand of soft brown hair falling delicately in her face. "It's been a while right?"

Me and Kaoru had never run faster in our lives then when we did going to her side and jumping on her bed.

"Tsuki!" We both shouted in unison, wrapping our arms tightly around her neck and pulling her into a bear hug.

She let out a labored laugh. "It's great to see you guys again, but I don't need another near death experience!"

We reluctantly let go and pulled away. "Tsuki..." I started.

"We were so worried..."

"We thought we lost you..." We looked into her eyes, even though we knew she couldn't see back. She smiled. "C'mon, you can't get rid of me that easily."

I glanced at Kaoru and we both earned sad smiles, the same thought going through our minds.

"So Tsuki..." I started.

"When were you going to tell us you're blind?"

She got a surprised look on her face, but it quickly transitioned to shame. "You know... I'm guessing one of the doctors told you...?"

"Yeah... They did..." Kaoru answered.

"And one of them recognized you from a previous visit here too..."

"She said you were admitted after an incident at the circus..."

"That you worked at..."

"She said she saw the show and that you were the most dazzling performance there..."

"What else are you hiding from us Tsuki?!" I cried out, tears rolling down my face. Kaoru tried to intervene but I shoved him away as I grabbed Tsuki's  collar and broke down. I couldn't contain it anymore.

I suddenly felt warmth drape across my neck as Tsuki gently pulled me into a hug. She trembled from the effort, still weak from the coma, but she held on and softly ran a comforting hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I swear I never meant to hurt you... I'm so sorry Hikaru..."

It's so wonderful to hear her voice again...

Tsuki collapsed and panted, out of breath. I looked at her as she chuckled.

"Heh... I can dance through fire and leap off story high platforms with ease but now I can't even give my friend a hug... Kinda sad, huh?"

Kaoru chuckled and ran a comforting hand across her cheek. "We're just happy to see you're okay... Though Hikaru does have a point... You lied to us. You hid things from us. Do you not trust us with-"

"N-No! No it isn't like that at all..."

I looked at her with the tears eyes. "Then what is it like?"