Chapter Thirteen: Haruhi and Tsuki's Day Out

Tsuki's POV

"I have to what?" I asked. I'm sure he didn't just say what I thought he did.

"Well... you have to dress up. I talked to Dad and well... he wants you to look good if you're going to have dinner with the Suoh's..." Ritsu said, rubbing the back of his neck. (AN: I'm not gonna explain how she knows, it gets troublesome so just keep in mind she just knows things. She knows.)

"But... I don't have anything to dress up in. I only have my old performing leotard, and the clothes you guys bought me.I don't have anything else to wear."

"That's why... I, uh, asked Haruhi to help you get ready..."

I dead panned. "Haruhi? Really?" The two of us couldn't care less about looks or fashion or any of that crap. Hell, I can't even see the clothes I'm wearing!

"Y-Yeah... she's your only girl friend so, I-I figured it would be best to ask her..."

I sighed. "Well, it will be fun to hang out with her I guess. I'll be sure to get her some stuff too, the pay your dad has been giving me has been pretty good, so I'll definitely buy her some food..." I pondered this. This might not be as horrible as I first thought. I looked back at Ritsu. "So, when will she be here?"

"A few minutes, I already sent a car to get her so..."

I nodded. "Alright, I guess I should grab my money-"

Ritsu stopped me. "I-I can pay for it! Dad gave me a lot of money for you to use..."

I smiled. "You don't have to do that. You guys have already given me a place to stay, food, and you're letting me go to an elite school so... So I'm happy to pay."

I'm pretty sure he was blushing while he mumbled some nonsense. I chuckled a bit to myself and got everything I needed. I was thinking about maybe bringing some sort of cane or walking stick along with me, since we're probably going to some place I've never been to, but I decided against it. It'll be a pain to carry it around all day...

Soon enough, Haruhi had arrived at our door.

"Hi Haruhi!" I laughed as I gave her hug.

"Hey, Tsuki, Casanova. You ready?"

I smiled. "Yep! Shall we, Miss?" I held out my arm and she laughed as she took it jokingly.

"B-Bye Haruhi!" Ritsu called out nervously behind us. "Ki-Ki!"

I waved as we walked towards the car. As soon as the door was opened for me, however, I sighed. "A limo?" I stepped in as Haruhi did on the other side. "I mean, I get that they're rich, but seriously... Can't they choose something a little less..."

"Flashy?" Haruhi suggested I laughed and nodded.

"Exactly. I mean, what's the point? A normal car would work just fine..." I started to talk in a gruff voice. "Hey! Y'all looky here! I'm super rich and I'm doing super important stuff, so look at me in my fancy car cuz I'm better then all you commoners! "

Haruhi sighed. "Right? And I hate how everyone at school uses commoner. Our financial status doesn't define us, we're people too."

I laughed. "It's really annoying... Excuse me, sir?" I tapped on the window between the chauffeur. "Where are we going?"

"To the Suoh's personal tailor. Mr. Suoh insisted on getting you you're attire for this evening, Miss."

I laughed. "Well from what I know of Yuzuru, he seems like the type of person who would do that... He and Tamaki are a lot alike, aren't they?"