Chapter 10 ~ Legend Come True

I was filled with pride thanks to the cheering and clapping. Nathan gave me a smirk as I walked back.
"That's my girl!" He shouted, running towards me to give me a hug.
"Aww, you're so sweet," I joke. Julian rolls his eyes and we all laugh.
"So what's next?" Phoenix asked.
"You never let me have any fun," I pouted. Phoenix smirked, and pat me like a dog.
"You need a big brother to take care of you." I glared at him.
"So Aria, what class do you have after this?" Elina asked.
"I have Advanced English with Mr. Brian," I replied.
"Not everyone gets Advanced English, thats a privilege," Celia nodded in approval.
"I have Advanced English!" Elina twirled. Not to be mean or anything, but that girl needs to cut down that talk.
"We know," my friends said in unison.
I'm the only one who laughed at that one.
"You guys are just jealous," she sniffed. They rolled their eyes spontaneously, which made me laugh harder.
"You guys are fun to be around, but lunch is going to be over soon, isn't it?" I comment. They all nodded.
"We should get going, then," Nathan replied. In that moment, and as if on cue, the bell rang. We said goodbye and parted, Julian with Nathan, Phoenix with Celia, and me with Elina.
"Alright, girlfriend! Mr. Brian might bore you to death, so take my warning," she joked.
I rolled my eyes and walked with her anyway, reaching the same embroidered door I've seen when I walked around the school.
Elina opened the door and stepped in quietly, holding it so I can walk in after her. A tall husky man with long brown hair and tired hazel eyes looked in my direction.
"Welcome, Ms. Aria, I presume?" He greeted with a hint of exhaust in his voice. I nodded slightly, and Elina smiled in my direction.
"Sit down wherever you please," he gestured to the seats in front of him. Elina guided me towards the back, and as I walked, I could murmurs and whispering pointed towards me.
"That's the new girl," I heard one say.
"Can you believe it?"
"She's the.... Of the pack" I made our a few sentences, as the theres were too far away. I visibly tensed, and Elina patted my back.
She made sure I sat down before leaning forward and whispering in my ear.
"Don't even look at them, and I suggest you tune out Mr. Brian." I took a deep breath and faintly nodded.
What's wrong with me? I asked my wolf.
For starters, my name is Nyx. I was going to talk to yesterday at night, but you seemed tired, so I decided not to. Second, there's nothing wrong with you. She confirmed. I liked her name.
Then why do they keep looking at me that way, I ask again.
They're just jealous, she replied.
Of what?! She didn't answer. What's everyone hiding from me?
Aria, they're jealous because you're the legendary white wolf.
--------—————------------—————---
WHAT?!
Sorry this was such a short chapter. The explanation of the legendary meaning of the white wolf will be in the next.
Update will be as soon as possible. Maybe 2 days from now.
I got 125 reads and 81 votes!! And 29 comments!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! My next goal is 200 reads and 100 votes. Maybe some more comments? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Also, big thanks to @manga_love924 for the second comment!

Above picture is of Aria Lynn.
(◠‿◠)

Happy reading!
~Twilight