Chapter 18 ~ To Be Free Or Not To Be Free

The rest of the crowd left either to go drink some more, or just up to their rooms. Elina and Celia waved and left with the crowd, leaving only Julian and I.
"I guess I should be going now, see you tomorrow, Julian," I said, walking away. Julian wasn't satisfied with my decision, though. In a matter of seconds, he was already in front of me.
"No, you have to stay here with me. You're a Luna now, that means you stay with me. In the pack house," he said shaking his head.
"What about my things?" I complain. He chuckled and picks me up bridal style, going up the stairs.
"Put me down!" I scream, smacking his back repeatedly. He flashes me an evil grin and throws me over his shoulder.
"No can do, Princess," he shakes his head again. Great, now I'm being carried by a guy like a sack of potatoes. My luck can't get any worse can it? He finally sets me down after going up three floors, in front of a closed room.
"Where will I be sleeping, then? Is this my room?" I grumble. He laughs, and smack his arm again.
"You're sleeping with me, Princess," he orders.
"W-with y-you? In the s-same r-room?!" I stutter.
"Even better, baby," he smirks. Gosh, I hate that smirk.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused, as he wiggles the door knob, opening the room.
"See for yourself," he says, still smirking. I roll my eyes and walk inside, scanning the room. Why is there only one bed? Oh wait, I get it now.
"Oh, you're sleeping on the floor? And I get the bed? How generous of you," I tease. He grins.
"No baby, you're sleeping with me. On the same bed," he explains. Before I can protest, he picks me up and throws me on the bed, pulling the covers over me.
"SAME BED?! YOU PERVERTED ALIEN!!" I screamed. He laughed, a lot.
"Do you want to sleep in that dress? It's too pretty to be slept in," he teases.
"No," I mumble. "But, everything I own is in my other house!"
"You can borrow my clothes," he suggests. I give him a cold glare.
"Fine," I mutter. He grins and walks to his closet, pulling out a grey shirt and boxers. I roll my eyes and take out a pink silky robe from the nearest drawer.
"You've got to be kidding me," I mumble softly, only for me to hear.
"I heard that, Princess," he comments.
"Stupid werewolf hearing," I mutter. He throws me the shirt and motions for me to put them on, watching me carefully.
"Can you.. Um.. Leave?" I ask.
"Baby, you're mine. I'm the only one who deserves to see you like this," he growls. I shake my head.
"No, please get-" I begin softly.
"I said, no!" He shouts. In a matter of seconds, I'm pressed up against a wall, his arms blocking mine. I won't be getting out of this one.
"Change, now," he demands. His eyes turn a pitch black, oh god is wolf is taking over. I whimper, and a tear slides down my cheek. His eyes suddenly soften, and return to their natural color. He pushes off me and scratches the back of his head. Another tear slides down my cheek, and another whimper escapes. He leans close to me, wiping my tear with his index finger.
"Baby, please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this. Please stop crying," he begs.
I let out a shaky sigh, and start to wonder how I even got here. I don't know what I got myself into, but I'm over my head. My life has been spent alone, and I want a chance to be free. I might not know much about mates and being the Luna, but there's one thing a Luna must do; provide children.

I might have been locked up alone, but my mom explained everything. I wasn't a stupid kid.

The Luna must provide children so the pack can flourish throughout the years.

Was that why Julian cared so much? Of course I'm not pretty, I'm the complete opposite of him. Either way, I don't want to be seen as just a sexual object that makes pups. That's it, I know what I'm going to do.

I wiggle free of his grip and sprinted out the bedroom and through the house, towards the main doors. Just as I burst through them, I heard Julian growl from upstairs, so loud that the house barely shook.

I didn't dare look back, just kept running towards the forest line.

My feet pounded against the the forest floor as I attempted to dodge the trees and rocks. I, out of my terrible luck, scrubbed against a jagged tree branch, ripping the bottom half on the dress of. Oh goddess, this is really not the time. Now my thighs were showing almost completely, but I wasn't going back. I tried to shift, but something wasn't letting me.