Chapter 11 ~ Score?

What?!! I almost yell back.
The legendary white wolf is claimed to be able to talk to the moon goddess herself, she replies.
Who's the moongoddess? Yeah, I'm that pathetic.
The moongoddess is the one who's in charge of creating mates for each werewolf. She also started the whole 'werewolf' thing, she explained.
Makes sense, but how come I've never talked to her? I ask confused.
You will, but I don't know when, she gave what seems like a sigh, and I roll my eyes. This is one packed day.
Later Nyx. I zone her out. I hear Mr. Brian in the background, but I can't make out any clear words. I'm thinking. What does the white wolf do? And how did they know I was the white wolf. I haven't shifted here yet!! What is this mess?! I risk a glance at Elina, acting as if I'm tucking my hair behind my hair. She looks extremely bored, doodling on the wooden frame of the desk. I take a look at the clock. 11:42. The period still has half an hour to go. Bummer. I need to talk to my mom about this. Wait, does she know? Do my friends know? Does the principal know?!! Ugh, life can be so complicated.
*************************************
The bell finally rings, dismissing the class as they stand up and grab their belongings and school work. Mr. Brian pulls his chair from his desk and plops right down. I yell to Elina to wait for me, and she stands awkwardly in the door way, as I snatch my book bag from he floor. I hang it on my shoulders, and walk with Elina. When we get away from the class, I decide to ask Elina. About everything . Mostly everything, anyway.
"Elina, am I special?" I blurt out.
"Heck yes you are." That was not the answer I was expecting.
"How?" She stops, and gives me a smirk as I cock one eyebrow up at her gesture.
"Well let's see, you're smart, beautiful, attractive, kind, and every other good adjective a boy can look for in a girl," she describes. This is not good in anyway possible. I give a light growl as she starts walking again.
"That's good then, just making sure that I'm not the, shall I say, legendary white wolf maybe?" I spat. Elina freezes, and stares in my direction. This time it's my turn to smirk, and her turn to explain.

Elina's POV
How on Earth did she know? Did her mom tell her? Nope, she would have mentioned that and probably asked about it. Maybe Julian or Phoenix told her by accident? No way, I was there the whole time. She gives me a slight smirk, and I frown and sigh. Guess the secrets out? I point to a nearby wooden bench, and we both sit down there.
"Look Aria, I know I didn't tell you this before, and I should have, but yes, you are the legendary white wolf." Her lips curve into a smile.
"But who told you that anyway?" I ask, still in sudden shock. She frowns, and sits quiet for a bit.
"Ok, Nyx, my wolf told me. You told me not to pay attention to Mr. Brian, so I asked Nyx a few questions," she shrugged.
"Makes sense enough," I muttered. Her wolf has a beautiful name, while mine, old and shabby has a boring one, Cascade.
"I like her name, mine is Cascade," I repeated the thought but to her this time.
"Thanks, I love yours too." I gave her a grin and we both stood up. We had PE next, great the "light" of my day. Just great. I hate breaking a sweat. It totally ruins my brown hair, it plasters across my forehead making me look as if I had bangs. So not cute on me.
"PE next, right?" I make sure.
"Yup," she confirms, popping the 'p.'
"Ok, the rest of the gang joins us for that class. But let me warn you once more, never. Ever. Ever. Partner up with Phoenix. Count on him to make sure you hate that class for the rest of your life," I joke, and we both laugh. She's a good friend.

Aria's POV
"PE next right?" She makes sure.
"Yup," I reply, popping the 'p.'
"Ok, the rest of the gang joins us for that class. But let me warn you once more, never. Ever. Ever. Partner up with Phoenix. Count on him to make sure you hate that class for the rest of your life," she jokes. We both erupt with laughs.
"Ok, I promise. What's so bad about him anyway?"
"Trust me, you don't want to know," she groans and I smirk.
"We'll keep it that way then." We continue walking until we reach the largest building on campus. Or what looks like it anyway. There could be bigger, and I probably didn't see them. Anyway, it was huge. The word 'GYM' was painted neatly over the hem of the board, leaving room for minor details and sketches in the rock itself. I admired the staff's sense of "fashion" of architecture. Elina walked forward, snapping me out of my trance as her heels hit the cement with a loud "click!" I shake my head and step inside. I should have known. The inside is lined with wooden benches as the gym floor is painted a light peach. Basketball and soccer goal lines are painted in a heavy black. The lighting seems just perfect and ties a small shine to the peach cream walls. Elina leads me to the changing rooms for the girl, and close the pale peach stall behind me and reach for my dress. I quickly strip my clothes and change into the pale cream shirt embedded with jewels near the collar and my black sweat pants. I stuff my old clothes in my bag and step out. I spot Elina sitting on one of the wooden bleachers outside the dressing room bent down and tying her tennis shoes. I walk over and sit next to her.
"So what do we do for PE here?" I ask, trying to make a small conversation.
"Well, this week, we are going to be playing soccer," she says, finally finished with her shoe laces.
"I love soccer!"
"No way, me too!" She comments. We both giggle and walk over to the PE teacher as we hear his whistle.
"Ok start your warmup class. Aria Lynn, I need to see you for a second." I nod at the coach and walk over to him, ignoring the inefficient jumping jacks the other girls do.
"For starters, my name is Mr. Jimmy, or Jim, whichever you feel comfortable with. Just don't mess up with it," he says laughing. "I hope you know we are starting soccer, and I'm sure you'll catch up later to the others we played." I nod and glance back at Elina, who is currently twirling her hair on her finger while most of the class is doing the "flamingo" stretch. Peppy much?
"Okay, now follow the warmup the class is doing. I'm sure you'll memorize it soon enough," he finishes. I nod once more and walk back to Elina.
"Mr. Jimmy? He sounds like a teenager," I comment.
"Good guess!" She replies.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"He's 20 years old Aria, what do you expect?" She says with a roll of her eyes. Well, that makes much more sense.

Mr. Jim blows the whistle, signaling us to go change. I grab my back and walk into the changing rooms, closing the stall door behind me with a lock. Opening my bag, I grab my dress along with my leggings from this morning and swiftly change, taking a quick, approving look in the mirror. I hurriedly walk out with Elina with a slight flip of my hair, just as the dismissal bell rings. I wave back to Elina as she walks with the rest of my friends to the other side of the auditorium, and stroll over to my mom. She suddenly waves as soon as she recognizes me, and I wave back. She gives me a swift hug as I reach her, and we both start walking home. Today was a long day.

********(I was going to end it here, but I love you guys! Enjoy!) *******

"How was your school day, Aria?" My mom asks. I need a lot of time to answer that one.
"It was, eventful," I finally decide. She giggles.
"And how, eventful, was it? What was your favorite part?" She asks. I really am mad now, I'll give her what she wants.
"My favorite part was when I learned that I was the legendary white wolf, who can apparently talk to the moon goddess," I say with a smirk. Her eyes widen as she froze, completely still. Well, I caught her off guard in that one.
"How- how'd you know?" She asks completely surprised.
"Let's just say that the light of my day, Nyx, also known as my wolf, burst out telling me today in English, when all these whispers were revolving around me driving me nuts!" I practically yell. No, yell is an understatement.
"I'm so sorry, Aria, I just needed you to be careful. I wanted to protect you. The less people who know about your ability, the better. You'll be in danger if everyone knows," she whispers. Protect?? The whole school probably knows!!
"Mom you don't understand, I met a few people from my pack today, and they're really nice. They're my friends, just to let you know. And I was walking with one of them to English, and all these whispers were directed towards me. They all knew mom! Even my friends did!" She doesn't understand. If it's dangerous for people to know about this, then I can practically be the world's next target! This is so hard!
"They know? Well, your friends will know since they're in our pack, but I wonder how did your English class know. Did Julian tell them?" What?? She knows Julian? As if reading my thoughts, she suddenly smiles.
"Yes, he's the alpha of the pack." I know that, sort of.
"Well what are we going to do about it?" I ask worriedly. She gives me a pat on my head.
"Don't worry. I know all about this situation and how to handle it. Our first step? Contacting the moon goddess," she says with a grin. I couldn't be more scared in my entire life.
----------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!
Hope you guys are all enjoying the story so far. Sorry for the cliff hanger, I skipped one though!!
Update will be soon, expect one.
MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE!!! (~_~) Puppy dog face*
Sorry again for the boring chapters, give me a few more and I'll show you what I'm capable of 😉😉
So she's the legendary white wolf?
(For those of you who have some confusion, the white wolf is a legend to be very strong and can we'll talk to the moon goddess, like I said, who is the creator of werewolves.)
Predictions?
Thanks again for anyone who has been reading my book, you guys make this so much FUN!!!
*Note: Most of these chapters are not edited, so I'm really sorry if there are a lot of grammatical errors. You guys can correct something if you want.
Above picture is of Celia Faye
(@⌒▽⌒@)   

*Note: The names of the previous chapters may change soon, and they will actually have a name. Also, the cover and title of the book will probably change too. If you guys have any suggestions or covers, then I would be really grateful. Love you guys!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Happy reading!
~Twilight