Chapter 28 ~ Epilogue

I was currently sitting in one of Liam's libraries. After 'the talk,' I had with Julian, he took me to his house, so here I am.

I was looking for a way to remove the mark Julian had given me. It's been two hours, and so far, not so good.

Liam had come in constantly checking up on me and giving me food and water, along with the medicine the pack Doctor had prescribed for me.

Silver was no joke, and thank the goddess there was a treatment.

There was a knock on the doors that I barely heard, and if it wasn't for the echo, I wouldn't have heard it!

"Come in," I said. My voice has gotten a lot better.

Liam stepped in, wearing a warm smile.

"Did you find anything, beautiful?" He asked, setting the tray on the table.

After the fight, we had talked about our future and all, and decided that we would gladly become mates. He even gave me a promise ring, with the same promises Julian had for me.

Although this time, I wasn't worried about them being broken.

"The book says that if you mark me over his, it should be fine," I answered, taking the glass of milk and taking a sip.

"Well, I wouldn't mind doing it now, Princess. Did I mention you look cute in my clothes?" He grabbed my waist and straddled me in his lap, kissing my forehead gently.

"I guess I look cute in anything," I teased.
"No, only my clothes," he growled. I giggled and kissed him back.

"So?" He said, playing with the hem of my shirt. I didn't hesitate to say 'yes' as she smiled and carried me bridal style to his room.

Or was it my room? I couldn't tell.

My back touched the soft mattress as he laid me down on it carefully, being cautious around my wounded areas.

Yes, they have healed, but he was just being protective.

Liam pressed small kisses against my jawline, snapping me out of trance, his mouth doing wonders against my skin. He rose before his eyes darkened and he immediately pressed his lips against mine. I moaned softly into his mouth, and he smirked against mine. He licked my lip, asking for entrance to which I granted happily. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, brushing against mine. We fought for dominance, taking turns being the one with power. He laid down slowly on the bed and turned to face me, not breaking the kiss. Our kiss went from gentle to feverish, Liam holding my waist against him. My hands made their way to his hair, and my fingers tangled inside. My other hand traced his abs, making Liam moan slightly. We broke off, and started panting heavily, but we didn't stop. Liam pressed soft kisses along my jawline, and down my neck, all the way to the junction of my neck and shoulder. He licked the soft area near my collar bone and I shivered. He directed his gaze towards mine, confirming the ongoing process. I nodded and smiled, planting a small kiss on his cheek before he grinned. He bared his canines and sunk in, making me groan in pain. Suddenly, the pain was replaced by pleasure, and Liam licked the blood that was dripping from the mark. He rose and smiled in approval, his eyes complimenting the process. I didn't even bother to check in the mirror as I knew Liam's doings were perfect.

"You think it worked?" I whispered hesitantly.
"I know it worked, Aria. And if didn't, then I wouldn't care. You're mine, and I wouldn't want it any other way," he assured.

I laughed and we kissed one more time before deciding that making lunch would be better than being hungry.

"You're making lunch," I ordered. He shook his head and chuckled.
"Isn't that a lady's job?" He teased.
"LIAM!" I screamed. He laughed again and walked out of the room, to where I assumed was the kitchen.

I rested my head on the pillow and let he bliss of sleep take over.

~*~*~*~

"Aria? Aria, wake up," a soft voice whispered into my ears.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Liam laying next to me.

"Lunch is ready," he said, before leaning in and kissing me again. I nodded before asking how long I slept.

"Barely half an hour. Why?"

"Just curious," I said, slipping out of bed and pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

"Didn't you use to have blond hair?" He asked, cocking his head ever so slightly.

"Yeah, but I dyed it brown for the ceremony, and I guess I like it better this way," I shrugged. "Is blond better?"

"Oh no, I was just asking. You're beautiful the way you are, Aria, don't try and change for anyone." I smiled and he took his hand in mine as he pulled me to the kitchen, quickly yet gently.

"About that dark magic, is it really true?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.
"Nope, I was just worried and wanted you to come live with me," he confessed. I laughed.

Stalker-much?

"I love you, Aria," he whispered, picking me up bridal style and swinging me around. I giggled before quickly replying.

"I love you too, Liam."

He smiled as he pulled me close for a passionate kiss.

Well, I guess my decision is made, dear Alpha.
Decision made.

----------------------------------------------
~*~*~*~
THE END
~*~*~*~
----------------------------------------------

Those must be the most horrible words to say!! And that's coming from me: the author. How does it feel for you guys? :'(

So, I will be doing a 'Small Bonus' chapter since some of you were really mad about just leaving it off here. So I'll do a bonus chapter when they get married and with their kids and all that good stuff. I can't disappoint you people.

I'll also do an author's note for some things about you people. (Wink-wink-winkety-wink) ;)

Thanks for reading guys!
I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.
~Twilight✨