~*Bonus Chapter*~

Aria's POV
Life with Liam was perfect. We already had two children, a boy and a girl.

The boy's name was Lucas, while my little girl's was Bella. Lucas was 16, and found his mate. He was taller than Bella, standing at five feet, nine, but right up there with other boys his age. He had beautiful brown hair and green eyes. I'm not entirely sure where he got that look from, but he was handsome. Almost as handsome as his father.
Almost.

Bella was a tiny thing. She was thirteen, with blond hair and brown eyes. She wasn't tall for her age, at five feet, two. Her tiny frame made Lucas feel over-protective of her.

Lucas's mate was a human girl named Chloe. He didn't tell her about werewolves yet of course, but they sure were hanging out a lot. Even better, they crossed the 'friend zone,' long ago. She was 14, and she was really cute.

Bella's mate was a werewolf, like Liam. His name was Jason, and he reminded me greatly of the SilverMist Pack's Third in Command. He was 16, Liam's age when we found out we were mates. He already marked her.

"Mom!" Bella whined, through the front door.
"I'm in the kitchen, sweetie," I replied.
I took in her frustrated expression and sighed.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, as she hugged me. She always gives me a hug when she comes back from school.
"I was talking to Holden at lunch, and Lucas totally told Jason. And then Jason got mad at me!" She complained. As if in cue, Lucas walked in and greeted me with a small 'hello.'

"Lucas Cade! Is that true?" I interrogated, my expression firm and mother-like.
"In my defense, Bella looked uncomfortable, so I went and told Jason. Holden was flirting with her!" He said.
"Well, you didn't help. Now Jason is mad at me and yelled at Holden that he almost wet himself!" She complained again.
"Okay, enough, both of you. Lucas, don't get involved with Bella and Jason's relationship. Bella, you should be happy that your brother is looking out for you," I said, before getting back to cooking. Holden was Bella's classmate and partner for most classes in school, and they were always working together.

A knock on the door reminded me that the mashed potatoes in the stove would probably burn. "Bella, who it?" I asked, scraping the pan clean of the potatoes.

"It's Melissa, we're going to do homework and talk in my room. Is that okay, mom?" She asked.
"Sure," I replied, as she raced upstairs while pulling poor Melissa behind her. Melissa's mom was a friend of mine, and her dad was Liam's beta. Liam trusted her and protected her as if she was his own kid.

"So what are you doing today Lucas?" I asked, while pulling out the chicken from the oven.
"I'm going to the mall soon," he answered casually. "How are you doing?" He asked me that question regularly.

"A-okay," I replied, taking off my oven mittens.

"I don't get that saying," he said.
"Well, you're a teenager. Google it," I mocked.

"Google what?" Liam asked, walking in.
"A saying," Lucas replied while pulling out his phone.

Liam shrugged and nearly ran over to me.

He picked me up, spun me around, and then attacked my face. I giggled as he set me down.

"Um, ew," Bella stated, coming down the stairs, and jumping the last two steps. I guess she got that from me?

"Hey, princess," Liam smiled while hugging her.
"How was your day?" He added.

"Here we go," I mumbled while sitting on his lap.

"Well, your son decided to stick his nose in my business," she dramatically replied.
"Your business is the family's business, dear. What is it?" He asked.

"All I was doing was having a nice conversation with Holden about a project and Lucas went and told Jason. He knew that Jason would freak out and make it so Holden would never talk to me again," she finished.
"That's not even true," Lucas piped in.

"What's your side of the story, Lucas?" Liam asked.
"Well, I was walking outside to go to the cafeteria when I saw Holden flirting with Bella. From my point of view, Bella looked uncomfortable so I went and told Jason," he shrugged.

"Well, let's bring the tiebreaker in," Liam called.
"That's me!" Melissa shouted as she ran downstairs.

"Hi uncle," she added.
"What happened at school today?" He asked.

"Holden had his arm around Bella so Lucas went and told Jason," she clarified.

"I'm going to go with that story," he declared.

"So, you two hug and Lucas stop getting into Bella's business unless you know for sure that something's wrong and Bella be happy your brother is looking out for you," I concluded.

Bella groaned and then gave Lucas a hug.

I could definitely feel the love.

***********

It only took a few years for our precious children to have their own, and then they would have their own, and so on.

Liam really loved me, and I loved him back. He took me all across the world, and I finally got used to his beautiful British accent. We even got married, just the way I wanted to.

My story was like a fairytale, only mine could come true. And well, it did.

I'm glad my mom introduced me to the werewolf world before she went wherever she did. I didn't need parents anymore now that I have a mate. Everything is perfect, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I guess I should welcome you to my world, where werewolves exist, and life is always fair- if you wait long enough to know it.

And that's exactly what I did.

~*~*~*~