Chapter 20 ~ I Can Fix That

It's been three hours since I was thrown in this place, and I'm shivering terribly. Not only is there no blanket or bed, I'm not wearing anything that suits this weather. Better yet, I haven't eaten anything today, and Julian doesn't seem to care.

Will he ever come anyway? What if he leaves me to rot here? What if I die here? I won't, right?

I suddenly remembered the silver mist, and my only answer.

The moon goddess.

I would call her, but I can't. Why? I forgot how to. I think all I had to do was picture her, right?

I imagined the beautiful goddess with the silver clouds and graceful wings, and as I hoped, she appeared.

"Aria, we meet again," she greeted, smiling warmly.
"Where I don't ever want to be," I mumbled.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Julian, threw me in here. He's my mate. Actually, one of my two mates. And when I chose him over Sebastian, my other mate, he seemed happy at first. But then after that, he becomes a monster. Too possessive. He's mad that I went into the kitchen without my robe, even though I couldn't find it and he won't let me go to my house to get the rest of my clothes. And he tells me to stay in the room. So, I decide to visit him in his office, and he gets all mad and makes Jason throw me in here. And that's how this happened," I explained softly, trying to refrain from sobbing.
"Aria, you must stay strong. He's your mate, he won't hurt you. Even if he does, he'll regret it for ever," she explains sternly.
"But what if he doesn't even care? What if he leaves me like my parents? I don't want to have everyone leave me. I thought I could trust him. I guess not. He said he won't hurt me, but he'll have someone else do it for him. Don't you see? He's horrible," I whisper.
"Aria, you have to at least try to speak to him. You're the legendary white wolf, Aria. I promise, I will help you. I will never leave you, Aria," she said, making me nod and exhale.
"Okay, he's going to come. Speak softly, Aria. Convince him that you care. Don't be like them. Show him that you care," she says firmly. "Be brave, Aria, until we meet again." The silver mist around her starts disappearing, and so does she.
"Bye," I whisper, even though I know she probably can't hear me. After a few seconds, she's completely gone, and I rest my back on the wall.

Just as the moon goddess told me, the door squeaked open, and in came Julian and Jason. I wonder who his Beta is?
"Jason, stand near the door outside," he says huffily. Jason nods and walks out, closing the door behind him. I wince at the squeaking sound again, and Julian walks over.
"You," he begins. "You, need to learn not to disrespect me. You're stubborn and difficult, Aria. I'm an Alpha, and you have to respect me. Mate or not, understood?" He says sternly. I wince at his harsh tone, but work up the courage to speak.
"Julian, I'm really sorry, okay? I just didn't know how to react then I thought of how you left me in the morning. I wanted to spend some time with you, and you just left. I remembered my parents, and I just cracked. I'm sorry, okay?" I whisper as a few tears fall. Julian's expression softens, and guilt replaces his anger.
"Aria, I-I'm the one who should be sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that especially after what happened with your parents. I don't know what happened to me, either. It felt like someone was talking to me in my head, and I didn't know what was wrong. Lets just forget all this okay?" He whispers back, leaning in towards me and planting a soft kiss on my neck. I nod and let out a shaky sigh, staring down at the floor I was forced to lay down on.
"Please don't hurt me, Julian," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. I meant it both physically and emotionally.

"Baby girl," he whispered.

Julian grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he held me to him. With his cheek against mine, he carried me out of the cell and out to Jason.

"Go prepare the limo," he demanded. Jason looked shocked but obeyed anyway.
"You have a limousine?" I ask, the same expression on my face as Jason's; shock.