The New Car

I had a black shirt, jeans, black tennis shoes, and was sitting at my desk watching the boring presentations our class had to make. I already presented and shocker, I got an A, again. I don't even try hard anymore I already know this stuff, and I will admit I'm lazy. You will know If I try hard and you will know not to bother me during those's times, I'm a giant bear when you bother me. I'm a person who moves on and never gets stuck in the past, I just let things go, unless It's not worth letting go. I heard that it was my brothers presentation, and decided to support him. "Wooh, knocked'em dead." I yelled in class, I always sat in the back.

"Sorry I have a lot of stuff." Sam started out. I gave my presentation over our grandfather or at least half, but with persuasion on detailed about only half got an A. I let Sam do what ever he wanted to present. I saw that no good kid sling shot a paper ball at Sam, as our teacher calmed the class down because of it. So Sam moved on with his presentation showing us his grand fathers stuff. I realized he was trying to sell the stuff, I knew he wouldn't get anyone to buy, I would buy them later from him.

I stayed with my brother as he checked out what he got. "I'd say a solid B-." our teacher said, as Sam just stared and soon replied, "a B-?" Oh boy here we go again, Sam and his teacher argued over that, after explaining that our dad was getting us a car if we had good grades and money, now he doing the what would Jesus do, I decide to cut in. "Sir, May I just say that you look good is the bow tie new?" I said quickly yet slow, I saw him look at the bow tie, as I saw he was going to say yes. "Well sir, we both did our projects on our grandfather so why not combine the two grades or at least give him the A and me the B- sir, I know Sam here wouldn't disappoint you again, we will surely find other things to do projects on instead of doing one." I was trying to per sway him to do so.

We ran out as I hopped in the back and letting Sam give our dad the grade cards. I had straight A's and our teacher just marked him down as an A-. Our dad was taking us in a new car lot, this has to be a joke I knew his jokes and this had to be it. "I got a surprise for the both of you." he said as I heard Sam fall straight into being the victim of this cruel joke. "No. NO NO NO NO. DAD oh you got to be kidding." Sam said looking at all the new cars. "Ya, I am, your not getting a Porsche." he said and Sam's face turned from smiling good time to an 'I'm done' face, I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"You think that's funny?" Sam asked, I replied "Yes, it is quite sir." In a British accent. Now Dad was bursting with tears and Sam I knew couldn't hold in his laughter forever so when we stopped, I broke that damn by saying, "Yes sir? Do you find it offensive?" He finally laughed at my joke, and shook his head. I knew he couldn't stay mad at me for long, especially when I through in an accent. We got out at this cheep used cars place, I didn't bother with the details from Uncle Bobby B. All I really heard was Driver don't pick the car but the car picks the driver." I knew there was truth in that like 2 people wanting the same animal, you can't just pick it, because it has to pick you. The animal will go to ether person to pick it. I went looking around till I saw a yellow car with black racing stripes and felt a pull towards this car.

I opened the door and sat in the driver's seat, I felt the steering wheel and the emblem in the middle, I knew some how there was more than meets the eye to this car. (yes I did a reference) I closed the door and crossed my arms, and decide to swing this by Sam. I saw the disco ball and Bee-itch on the mirror and chuckled. "Bee-itch? well Bee guessing your a classic comedian huh?" I said as I moved my head out the window and called Sam over. "Look at the found I made Sammy boy." I said using the nickname I call him sometimes. "whoa, move over." He said as i jumped to the passenger seat for him to sit in the driver's seat. I felt oddly safe in this car, like it can take a swinging punch by other cars. I heard our dad and Bobby b talk price. Sam cut them off saying custom faded paint, he was being stubborn as the old man. "5 grand." Bobby b said, "Nope, I'm not paying over 4." Damn I knew he wouldn't take that price, I didn't feel like hopping out and just sat there till Sam was out. I tried to get out but the door locked on me as if saying 'stay'. I would do that but I can't, I hopped out using the race car Technique (you know going threw the window to get out/in) I walk a good 3 steps before chaos hit.

The car rammed its door into another car, and soon the radio blasted and windows shattered. Bobby b soon changed his mind as me and Sam brought the car home. I guess he couldn't handle a haunted car? "Bee, that a good name for the car." I told Sam who was about to ask why, but I just pointed at the Bee-itch in the car and he nodded with out asking.