Collage Boy

I was helping Sam move into his dorm, shouldn't be to bad. oh wait, he has a alien video post secondary expert room mate. This guy wants to post aliens online, and he even has a whole crew. I set the boxes down and felt like face palming but held my hands at my sides. I decided to stick around seeing a few problem, I felt like there is invisible problems and need to seek them out. I spy'd a bit on him, and went to the 'party' he went to. Note to self never pick up any food or beverage, or talk to the girls. one things might be spiked or poisoned and two girls attract unwanted attention. I soon spotted Sam spazzing out next to that cake and writing down symbols, I had my phone with me and walked by taking a photo with out any one noticing, or they just thought I took a stupid 'selfy'. 

I know the photo of the first Camera was a selfy, the first selfy ever. It was done with mirrors. so really this is old school. I then walked to the side of the room and saw Sam and this...Chick. I didn't know how to react when see climbed into his lap, alrighty then. I heard a car alarm, I came out to see Bee. Sam did an old come back I would use to say. "What size shoe do you wear?" I remember telling him one day after he was mad at me. I saw the Chick get in and followed them on my motorcycle, I was following Bee. I knew he know its me, he wouldn't mistake my black motorcycle with its blue and red flames any were. I saw Bee steer over as the Chick now covered in...Well I don't know and probably will not want to know.

I followed Bee as he drove Sam somewhere. I got off leaving my helmet on my motorcycle, "Hey Sam." I said as he was surprised to see me. "Why are you here?" he asked, "One I never left, and two just curious." I replied as I heard a familiar heavy footing. I looked up to see Optimus, I just leaned against a grave stone and heard the conversation. "Fate rarely call us upon the moment of our choosing." Optimus spoke the truth, as Sam just shook him off. "We do, more than you know." Those words struck me, I felt the need to help even more now. I felt the sorrow that was in his tone, I felt like I haven't been of much help. I watched Sam leave with Bee, as I was still leaning again a  grave stone. I guess I had a sad look because Optimus asked 'whats wrong'. I looked up at him and move in front of him as he put his hand down for me, I was sitting on his shoulder soon enough. "I just have this uneasy feeling. that's all." I looked down as my hands were on my forearms, and still kept a frown. "Why don't we take a walk then?" he asked, "Sure but your the only one walk'en." I said putting a sad smile up and he nodded. Me and Optimus just went around the grave yard talk'en a bit of random stuff mostly.

I was in the back of Sams classroom in a seat, I was mostly watching Sam to make sure he was fine. I didn't pay much attention to the lecture but to Sam flipping pages like crazy, yes. Sam soon raised his hand and then went up to the board and spazz out once again, there was some thing terribly wrong now. He soon got booted out and I followed, "Get your girlfriend on the phone, now." I told Sam, "Right." he said back and called her, as he spazzed out while we were walking. ya, that shard is the reason why this is happening. I followed Sam to his dorm and handed his green paint as he drew the symbols on the walls and...every thing else.

 "I'll go wait for your girlfriend." I said as I left when his roommate came in. I over heard his dorm friend and I had to say he was gross, I waited out side the room thinking why the shard didn't effect me, or did it? I soon saw Mikaela and we soon opened the door, and seriously! he let the girl kiss him, when his girlfriend was on the way! dumbo! Mikaela was walking away and I tried to follow when I saw that chick, she ain't  human! "Sam look out!" I said as it's tongue was wrapped around his throat. Sam hit one wall then the TV, I unwrapped the gross thing and pulled Sam away. Sam was soon screaming like a girl as Mikaela threw a box at it, but missed as it dodged going out the window. I pulled Sam up as he kept freaking out, slamming the door shut behind me. We were running away from that thing, and into the library. Sam and Mikaela were now arguing in whispers as we are hiding. 

Soon the robot came bursting in shooting everything, we soon heard out and were running again. I grabbed the box Mikaela threw and we were soon in a car. Mikaela hot wired it as the robot crept closer. We were soon moving as Mikaela hit it against a pole. "Kiss this Bitch." She said, great come back as we were soon picked up by a helicopter. I fell out hanging by the door. "Tak!" Sam screamed, I soon pulled my self back in but we were soon headed for the ground. we crashed into a building, the car was flipped and scraped in half. I turned to notice..Megatron, "Oh, we are not just screwed. but fucked." I said not in the mood, as Sam was ushered over. Sam was carefully moving down the stairs till he was flung over onto a hard surface, I swear I heard some thing crack. He was pined down as something crawled in him, gross. Then images and symbols were soon displayed. I felt like I couldn't do anything, and with them who can be used as a hostage, I really can't do a thing. all I could do was wait, I texted Optimus 'red' and the location. I heard they were about to take Sam's brain, even if it doesn't work all the time, he still needs it. I then saw Optimus crash threw the roof and Bee from a wall. I soon slid down the banister and grabbed Sam while kicking the little 'mad' doctor bot. We started running as Bee covered us. I jumped into Optimus's driver seat as Sam took shot gun, Mikaela and the other guy took Bee and went in the other direction.

I still wished I had my gun about now. I have a deadly feeling about this. As the decepticons caught up, I pulled Sam along to hide. I watched over a fallen tree as Sam panicked, I was watching Optimus take them on. metal clashing metal, guns firing, it was a robot riot. Optimus got launched over our tree we were hiding behind, "Optimus!" I yelled as he landed, he got up and was soon fighting 'all' of them now, he was putting up a bad ass fight that's for sure. "Tak! where are you?!" I saw him panic, but "Optimus! behind you!" I shouted as Megatron was hurting him I was about to run over when Sam wrapped his arms around me. I needed to go help! I saw his spark bust and fell over, "Tak, run. Ru-" Optimus said before offlining ...for good. the other auto bots were here now fighting the decepticons off, I didn't want to leave but Sam was pulling me. We were soon inside Bee and off.

Optimus wasn't the only thing that died today, because

my heart died as well.