In Control

I was in the car and looking out the window, I knew I zoned out this time but before I did completely. I wanted answers, now.

I was there, hearing this conversation between secretary and this guy. They were talking about sector 7 and it was secret, then talking about mars, and now photo's similar to one another of alien robots. I'm glad I'm hearing all this, Everything isn't blurry or black, right now I felt in control, and that's how I want it. I can access my zone outs/ visions but I have to focus on what I want. the first two were about the cube, I wasn't focused on what I wanted to see or hear and just got patches, but right now I'm getting my answers. It was like I was in the room yet not visible to others eyes, I knew it was a side effect from the incident long ago, like the other side effects I have. I followed the secretary and heard him yelling orders. I saw that these two were recruited to be his adviser's, as they left I felt get drawn back. I knew now I must be caught up with the present now, as every thing turned black. 

  I was on a helicopter with Sam and Mikaela, but also two other people. "What are in for?" the blond girl asked, "You know the usual, bought a car, turned out to be an alien robot, who knew right?" I Said back, there faces were price less. I turned my attention to out side the helicopter, we were at hoovers dam, as we were exiting the helicopter. We were walking and saw Simmons, Sam and him started talking I was having a bit hard to see moment, every thing was a bit blurry till I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Destroy us, destroy us, Please." I heard that voice come back and was whispering and repeating in my head. I opened my eyes and it was clear, the voices stopped as Sam was still demanding things. "And I'd like a Pepsi. you know after all this you tend to get thirsty." I said as we passed by. I heard him saying his thoughts out loud.  

We walked while this guy explained, MBE-1. Sam started explaining everything as I saw in there eyes, "You know where it is don't you?" I said, they soon lead the way. Again with the explaining, I listen closed to it all. as we entered a room, that locks us in can't be good. Freddy cougar? "No, Freddy cougar has four blades that's wolverine." this guy corrected, I shook my head at his antics, oh boy if anyone of is going down first, my bets on the big guy. I heard the voices again, "Please we don't want to be used this way. We can't save anymore, our data is corrupted. Destroy us sir, please." By the time they left I saw this robot get destroyed. So the cubes data is corrupted so if they try and restore Cybertron then it wouldn't be peaceful, and the cube knows it, that's why it wants to be destroyed.

The minute they say that the Decepticons know were here, oh boy. We started running, I saw these military guys, but I knew at how they moved they were Black Op. Sam started demanding Bee back from Simmons, as this Black Op guy started pointing guns along with his crew. I saw a gun on the desk a nice black hand gun, and saw a the Black Op leader getting pointed from behind, and no one else pointing a gun at him. I walked up and pointed the gun at him, they stared at me for a sec, "Hey I rather side with the Black Op people then get denied our car back. after all we don't have time for this Mexican stand off here." I said as they all looked at each other. count to 5 and count to 3, this leader know how to back talk. "Simmons, I'd do what he says losing is not an option for these guys." Secretary explained. Simmons had to agree and so we were so running to Bee as they were shocking him, "Stop!" we all shouted as Bee was still suspicious. Bee started pointing his Cannons as Sam explained. We were soon running to the Allspark, as Bee made it go and fold it's self into a mini size version. 'let's get to it'. Wait hid it, I'm making a promise to get this cubed destroyed, it is desperate and doesn't want to harm, and I will help it even if the Autobots won't like it. 

"Hey I'll help hold onto the cube Bee." I said as he opened his door, I climbed in and sat in the back right next to the cube, as we sped off and away Sam and Mikaela got in as we left Hoover's Dam.  We were speeding on the road with military behind us, another bucket list thing checked off. I saw of in the distance who was coming toward us, I rolled down the window and waved my hands to get the semi to noticed and follow. I heard the semi honk and got back inside and rolled the window up again. I looked back as Optimus passes and did an epic U-turn. Now we had a battle party going on. I saw those cars, they are Decepticons I just know it. They changed as Optimus changed to take them on. Oh dear, they both fell off the bridge, and I lost sight of them.

It's Optimus he'd be fine, he, right? No I had faith in him, he is the leader, they were and still are at war for long time, he can handle a Decepticon, now I would be concern about my new friend if he was up against Megatron, but now that isn't going down. Maybe not yet anyway.