Anger Management

We were on our way back to D.C. headquarters, I had woken up a while ago. My dizziness faded to a good night's rest. It was nearly dawn, the sun wasn't out just yet. I felt like something was off, Optimus tighten the seat belt a little then loosen it again. It was almost like a clenching and un-clenching a fist. I was wondering what had Optimus's tires in a turn? I finally had enough and just asked, "Optimus are you OK?" My voice had worry in it, I couldn't hide it from him right now. I was absolute worried he never acted like this. I heard a heavy and long sigh, almost like he was angry. There was a long, long, long pause. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked in a nearly whispering voice. Optimus perked up quickly to this, "N-No, it is nothing you did Tak. It's just..." Optimus said quickly, as it quickly it came it ended. "You know you can tell me, Optimus." I said wrapping my arms around the steering wheel loosely so he could still drive. "You know you can trust me." I put my chin on the wheel tilting my head in small movements as he drove. "I just wanna help." I whispered and closed my eyes.

I felt the seat belt tighten but it didn't pull me away, as Optimus sighed. "You are." Optimus said as we just left it at that, the drive was almost one for comfort. We were turning into the HQ soon enough. Autobots were being informed and checked out to their stations , as Optimus parked. I got out of Optimus to go get a snack and come back, something tells me I better make it quick. I went to the break room and grabbed one of my 'do not touch or you get thrown from the window' soda. I put a note on it just incase someone dumb enough to drink my soda will get thrown from a window. I grabbed a banana and nut muffin, and went on my merry way. I saw Lennox with the director of national intelligence, I went and walked next to Lennox eating my muffin while listening in. "I cant tell you infinitely." Lennox replied to the director of Sarcasm. "The Autobots are like teenage kids, they like to sneak out of the house every once in awhile." I interrupted, "Who are you?" She asked, "Tak Knight, Second in command on his unit." I told her, and she got sick of Lennox calling her 'Ma'am' even if Lennox was just being nice. She seems like spoiled brat to me.

I soon finished my muffin and was sipping my soda, "Oh good there here, names Que, I hope you have answers for him. I never seen him so upset." I heard him say, but upset? was that's what was going on? He was upset, from what? Why? Who dares make him upset, I'd kill them for it. Lennox introduced the director as Dino said, "He is in a bad mood. He isn't talking to anybody today." I wonder why, I felt sad that he is angry, but over what?! "What is this? the silent treatment?" She asked, "We've seen that and this is not that." Iron hide said. Optimus can do the silent treatment 'wow' shocker. "This is worse. Prime make something of your self!" Iron hide continued as he knocked on the top of the semi truck. Optimus transformed but steamed was coming out, "He's pissed." Iron hide said as Optimus was indeed. Pissed. I never thought I'd see the day were the Great Optimus Prime pissed or at least this pissed. I had to step back from the table as he indeed was beyond upset and pissed.

"You lied to us. Everything humans knew of our planet we were told that all had been shared." Optimus said in a calm yet little angry voice, "So why was THIS found in human possession?!" He continued. "We were in the dark on this also, it was director only clearance in sector 7, until now. the bag." She told him as her assistant was having trouble with the bags. The director is a prissy little- "And Buzz Almond. Sir, Optimus Prime." I noticed them quickly even in thought. "And from a fellow space traveler, it is a true honor." Buzz said to Optimus who in turn replied, "The honor is mine." I listened to there mission and about the crash. 

"Well did you search the crash vault?" Iron hide asked, there faces said it all, a big fat 'No'

"Well did you search the crash vault?" Iron hide asked, there faces said it all, a big fat 'No'. "The ships name was the Ark. I watched it leave escape cybertron myself. It was carrying an Auto bot technology that would have won us the war. And it's captain." Optimus said stepping over to the cat walk, he grabbed the railing and leaned a bit in close to me. "Who was the captain?" I asked, with a little bit of sadness running through me. "The great Sentinel Prime. The technology's inventor, he was the commander of the Auto bots before me." Optimus stared at me for a second before dropping his hand and turning around. "It's important that I find him, before the Desepticons learn of it's location. Our Auto bot space craft has the ability to get us there and...You must prey it's in time." Optimus finished, everyone was now prepping up for the space run to the moon and back.