So Far So Good

I got a house over in DC, and guess what! Sam wanted a house two! So now our two houses are actually one huge apartment, so he lives on his half I live on the other half. I heard that he dumped Makayla and I was surprised, She went threw every thing with Sam, I still hold a grudge on that. Those two had a good relationship and BAM! Went down the drain. I heard he got a new girlfriend though, at least he doesn't hang out with me.

I was still wanting sleep but the cracks in the black curtains wouldn't allow it, I didn't care, I turned my back to them. Take that ya damn sun! *beep* Phone, who's side are you on! *High Way To Hell*  I know that ringtone...Oh WAIT! I rolled over and fell out of bed, I grabbed my phone quickly as the black sheets tangled my ankle. I pressed the button to answer before the music went off, "Ya hey! whats new?" I asked breathing heavy, since I had a panic attack and fell out of bed. "Tak? Are you ok?" I heard the worry in the voice on the other end, I shook my head and got up. I went to the kitchen to make some cereal, I moved my phone to my shoulder to hold it there while I got out a bowl. 

"Nah. I'm fine, Big Blue." I told him as I got out the box and then the milk. "So Whats new now that I got a wake up call?" I asked pouring the milk and putting it away, "There is a meeting later today, I was wondering if you might need picked up." I was putting the box away and got out a spoon, "Maybe later on about an hour or two before." I said taking I bite, and chewing before continuing, "I got to go with Sam to make sure he gets a job, so I don't have to help pay for his share of the 'House'." I ate another bite, "I understand. Can I pick you up two hours before the meeting, I would like to take a drive before then." I swear my mind is falling me, I heard hope in that voice. My mind is making a crazy assumption if I'm thinking that THE Optimus Prime, is asking me out on a date...Pshh. Ya, right. It's just a drive...I think? "Sure, Just to cool of some steam if Sam starts being stubborn like an Ox." I accepted the offer, "See you till then, Big Blue." I said my good byes and hung up. I put my phone on the counter to finish my breakfast, then to take a shower. 

I let the hot water come down on me, it relaxed my nerves. over the long year some how, me and Optimus started to...Drift, not apart though. I don't know what exactly is going on completely, but, I think I got to close to the flame on this. I'm human, he is Cybertronion...It won't work out...That is what keeps my actions at bay, I don't know if it's true or just a lie I keep telling myself? Ether way I don't think Optimus likes me back in that way, but then again it could just be a strong friendship bond, I never had 'friends' so I wouldn't know. I sighed, Heart your job is to pump blood that's it! so, why do you do this to me?! I got out and got dressed, I saw Wheelie and brains sit on the couch watching TV. I grabbed my phone off the counter, and my hoodie off the rack. "Where are you going this early in the morning? It's not like you." I head wheelie say, "Nope, your not a morning person. And we should know." Brains said, "Well Sammy-Boy needs help finding a job, and I have a meeting later." I said, grabbing a soda out of the fridge and sat next to them.

"Well at least you treat us right, this rock is criminal." Wheelie complained, "We are family." Brains said while he ate a bolt, "Ya, we are family, all of us." I said, as I looked at the time on the DVR player, "Well got to go, see ya at dinner if the meeting goes smoothly." I said walking out the door, I met Sam out side as we saw 'mom' and 'dad'. We both saw them and turned around, "Ha ha very funny." I walked out as Sam said he missed them, "In sense I kinda missed you guys as well, I didn't know you bought a camper?" I said truthfully, as they surprised us that they came here. "We're on a job hunt for Sam, why not tag along, sing songs, and support." I told them when Sams 'car' wouldn't start. "Sure, come on Sam."  I got in there camper and we hit the road going around trying to get a job for him...I then thought of a perfect place, "Sam go in there, yellow floor, talk to the boss." I told him and pushed him towards the building. 

When Sam got out he had a job, he had to start low in the mail room before making his way up, but every one has to start somewhere. I then checked the time and it was getting close to the time that Optimus 'Wanted' to pick me up, I could have just rode my Motorcycle but...Two things, one I left my keys and bike on purpose so I wouldn't  have the option to bail, two with all this running around with the family got a little on my nerves, since well, Sammy wasn't playing nice and complained a lot. I need some Advil, my head is aching right now. 

"Hey Sam, I have a meeting so I'm going to the park nearby to catch a ride, see you all later." I said waving them off, the park is only a block away, I called Optimus and told him I was at the park. I heard he wasn't far from it, so I didn't have to wait long for me to spot the red and blue semi.