Lonely Star

" lonely star,
don't be sad,
you're the first friend,
i've ever had,

i hope you can,
look over me,
as i look up,
its you, i see,

glittering, sparkling,
lighting up my sky,
please, my friend,
don't say goodbye,

because if you leave,
who will i see,
and who will suddenly,
watch over me?

i need the guidance,
i need the light,
that you give me,
during the night,

lonely star,
don't disappear,
its important that,
you're always near,

because without my light,
without my star,
i guarantee,
i won't get far,

lonely star,
now can you see,
what you have,
done to me?

I'm crashing into,
an emotional state,
that you, lonely star,
helped me create,

lonely star,
you helped me see,
that in the sky,
is where i want to be,

i hope we find,
each other again,
because after all,
you were my first friend"

I muttered in my head. I felt my world crash down all at once, every thing was hurt even if not scratched, I felt as if I was dead. My emotions were turned off as I stared out the window helplessly. I felt like crying but I also don't, I feel conflicted at the most. I just stared out the window as I was sitting in the back seat with my hands in my hoodie pocket. I just couldn't believe that happened, that Optimus...is actually gone. I got out of Bee and I went and just sat down, my hood was up and over covering most of my face, my back was turned to everyone. We were on the run, stuck with the twins and Bee. I texted Lennox "Take care of Boss Bot for me, don't let anyone tell you what you need to do by my orders, you have a mission from me. I'll contact you when it's time, don't tell anyone else. Kept the auto bots in the game and in line till I get back. Promise me that. My phone will not be able for your messages me and Sammy-boy are on the run right now. see you some other time." I then smashed my phone into pieces, I put my hands on my face as I felt tears. I have been having some symbols flash in and out of my head a few times when I was just staring at the grass.

It was soon dark, I haven't moved from my spot on the ground. I was crying on the inside but most of it silently reached out, my eyes were red I know it, as more tears slid down my face. I was a mess, I over heard the conversation of trying to read it, and that we are going somewhere. I finally got up and got in Bee to the back seat and stared out the window as we left. We soon got out and walked into a butchery. "All because of you your criminal girlfriend, and your adopted brother." Simmons said to us. "Your face's all over the news. alien boys." 

I had it, enough! "You think you had it bad? Sam has had an alien plunged into his brain and projected images. So how about you just help for once in your life!" I had Simmons scared to death of me. Sam looked shocked at my outburst. "Images? Meat locker now!" Simmons said as we made our way there. ha, obsessed, crazy is more like it Simmons. I saw the symbols again, I knew how to read it, because of my real father who showed me symbols like this but I didn't know how to locate them. "That's the language of the primes." I said tapping the picture. "How do you know that?" Simmons asked, "My father, real father, he was in sector 7 with my mom. He taught me how to read the symbols, but locating them not really." I explained. "Your father?" Simmons asked, "Knight, Charles Knight." I told him, "Wait your the son of the best black ops and scientist the government has ever seen!? wow, so what exactly do they say?" He was surprised as well as the rest. "These pics of the robots I believe they are legend or something like that. It's been awhile if we could talk to one they might point us in the right direction." Mikaela brought out a mini bot, and geez. "So that's what was in the box?!." I said as we got him to talk. "Looks like the oldest one is in Washington." I pointed out.