Wreak it.

I got out of Optimus and ran after Sam to the house, but I used the path as dad stopped Sam at the door. I half heard the conversation because I was thinking were Sam could have put my glasses that I paid for. I signed him to keep going as I saw the auto bots transform. I did the no signal trying to get them to stop as Sam talked to dad. I saw Optimus step over into the yard, I did my NO signal wildly trying to tell him go back. I saw bee trying to help out, and we were trying to get them to stop and go back. Optimus stepped on the fountain. "Oops, sorry, my bad." I chuckled at Optimus saying that and shook my head. "Oh boy, I don't feel like baby sitting you all." I mumbled. Sam was spazzing out as I noticed Mojo come out side, he barked and peed on iron hide. I went to go get the bucket, soap, and rag, I used earlier to help clean off. I heard Sam say Mojo isn't a rodent. I came back from the garage and over to iron hide, "That's going to rust." I came over, "Here Iron hide let me help clean that up so it doesn't rust." I saw the stain and wet it down then added some soap and finished by dumping the bucket of water to wash it off. "Thanks Tak." I smiled up at iron hide, "No problem, Iron hide." As I soon went to put the stuff back in the garage. I came back to the auto bots and saw Sam head back inside with Mojo, I saw from the corner of my eye, Optimus had a small smile it faded as soon as he noticed me. I think he thought my helping was nice, and left it at that.

I had tons of nerve and so I went over to Optimus as he bent down offering his hand, I guess I took it as a sign to get on. I stepped on his hand as he stood up and moved me to his shoulder. "Geez your tall." I complemented as I looked down and at the rest of the auto bots to compare. I heard a small faint chuckle from him, I guess I amuse him. "Auto bots recon." I heard him say, I looked at Sams window and Sam him run around looking for the glasses. "Hey Optimus." I said as he looked at me, "I think I should help Sammy-boy, up there." I said pointing toward his window. Opimus nodded and got Mikaela up on his hand as well, she tapped on the window as we both got in to help. "Please hurry." Optimus said. "Alright I'll go check my room." I said to them and went next door from Sam's room. My room was Organized unlike Sam's room, although his room is more of an organized mess. I swapped my backpack for my mailbag. I checked my room still keeping it tidy as I heard Sam complain. I looked out the window and saw them in car form, "this isn't a rest stop Prime!" I called out then went back to looking in my room. I heard another complain and went back to Sam's room to find Optimus on the flowers. I swear by his 'oops' I was about to end up laughing on the floor. 

Somehow he was the only one to make me laugh in a long time, not since my father, no one could, not even Sam. yet he succeed somewhere, I would give him an award for that, maybe later. I never felt this happy since I was with my father, all I knew was pain and I still have it, it even took a good 2 years before I knew how to settle in, but still I don't feel secure anywhere, not even here. I don't know, all I have is pain and a poker face for the family so they think I'm fine. but even so, I'm still broken inside but I hide it with a simple 'fine'. I can't trust my emotions but I can't turn them off, not after my father left me. I shook myself away from those thoughts any longer and I would start to cut again, but I knew better than that.

I heard the conversation and went back to my room to search and stay away from my thoughts. I noticed the power lines and ratchet. I quickly ran over to the window to shout at ratchet, "Ratchet, watch out your going to run into the power li-." Ratchet ran into them, I looked down as I closed my eyes and did a face palm. "ines." I finished. I soon heard the parents and walked out to the hall way. I noticed the light, and slipped back to my room, I had to get to Sam's room. I slipped out my window and climbed to his open window. "Careful Zero." I heard iron hide say. "Don't worry I do this all the time." I said and noticed a small frown upon Optimus's face, he was worried but I shook it off as I hoisted myself up and in his room. I can see that he made a bigger mess of the place. Now dad was yelling, Sam opened the door. I just hid over by Mikaela to not be in this conversation.

Omg masturbate really. I face palmed again, as dad ran to the bathroom. I snuck back to the hallway and saw Optimus doing his best to hide, geez he is taller than the house, and playing hide and don't be found with him might be hard. I ran over to the window he was near, "Hey you ok?" I asked climbing from the window to the top of the roof. he nodded I guess not wanting to be found, I climbed from his elbow to his shoulder since it was close to being on the roof. Iron hide said some thing that made Optimus a little mad, I didn't like the thought of him hurting them and spun my self around to sit back wards on Optimus's shoulder, I had my arms crossed, and just stared out to the sky. I knew that too many city lights made the stars go away, but now I had a clear view of them. I always did like the stars, I remember me and my father sat out on the roof just gaze at them. I felt sad, I always did when I thought about him, I knew he is in a better place now though. I had those memory's like it was yesterday, I guess I zoned out, as I felt a big poke at my back. I then noticed Optimus did that, "You alright?" He asked, I could here the worry in his whispered tone, "Did you...zone out, again?" He continued, "Ya but don't worry, I'm fine now." I said giving him my poker face like I do to every one, a small smile. he set me down in the yard as I went to see if Sam didn't put the glasses somewhere else in the house.

I saw Sam run down stairs to help me look, as I found his backpack. I found the case that had the glasses in and showed Sam. "Found them!" I said proudly, I put them in my mailbag, "I'll go give them the glasses, you watch the parents." I said as I was about to go until we heard the door bell. Who could be here at this hour? This man walked in, I could tell he was FBI, as he walked up to us wanting us to go with him. The next thing that happen after the conversation was being scanned "14, rats." He said to Sam as he then scanned me. the thing went even more hay wire then, actually broke. "Bingo!He is off the charts, take'em and bagg'em!" he ordered. As Sam and Mikaela was out the door by force, I knew I could escape easily, but they had Sam and Mikaela and knew not to try something with them around. I just played weak till I have my chance.

We were pushed into a black car, as we soon sped of to who knows where with these guys.