Glitch

I blacked out to see Simmons and everybody battle a tiny but deadly robot, they were contacting the air force. I saw the robot make an 'oops'y' as his attack came back at him. I returned and we were in the city with Black Ops asking for air force. We finally stopped as green smoke was around us, I heard iron hide shout 'star scream' as I held the cube and ran for cover to make sure the Decepticons don't know and target me as there primary. I saw incoming and the auto bots got blown back. I felt a little push as I fell to my back hugging the cube with my arms and legs wrapped around it, the cube was not getting out of my hands nor sight, not till I'm dead. I noticed Bee with his legs blown of. oh dear.

Sam was yelling for Bee to get up as I was still hiding the cube as much as I could. "Mikaela, you know how to hot wire, right? well go help Bee." I told her pointing to a tow truck, she nodded as I ran over to Lennox. "You got the cube?!" He asked, "Yeah, don't worry it's safe with me." I replied, "Where am I taking it?" I asked. He got up and I followed, I still had that gun I took from Sector 7, and put it in my pocket for later. "These things don't die" I heard Lennox say after 'tank thing is getting back up' "Well they bleed don't they? What ever bleeds can die." I said, as he nodded. "Oh were so dead." Lennox nodded the copter. "Well if were dead might as well go big now." I replied. We soon headed over to Sam so Lennox can tell them to get out of the city. Lennox handed me a flare and told me where to take the cube. "Tak, we will protect you." I heard iron hide say, that made me feel like a problem. I don't want people nor robots dying for me unless there Decepticons. I just nodded as I let Sam hug and say be safe. I got rushed as I soon ran, luckily I do running. 'keep moving don't stop' iron hide I can do just that.

Iron hide had to handle Star scream as he came in, I just kept running for the building. I moved through cars, and looked back at Megatron. I got hit by a black car the next second as the cube's power sent some shock waves to some electronics. "Sorry." I told the cube as I got up and ran again. Every thing just seemed to move in slow mo as I heard the cube replies "Just destroy us, mister. We don't want to be relocated just for these purposes. Our data is corrupted, we are to far gone that we can not be used for good." I ran but ever thing was blurring. I popped up my hood and threw it over my face as I was still running. I began to get deep in thought, letting everything go automatic.

I'm not letting this slip away, I'm not letting myself slip away, Sam needs me, his family My new family needs me, the auto bot's need me, and more importantly....Optimus...He needs me. I'm not letting this artifact slip out of my grasp, not now, not ever. As I said, "I'm just along for the ride." I am Tak C. Knight, I am Sam's brother not by blood but by heart, 'With out Sacrifice there is no victory.' I know that. 

I ran inside a building and up the stairs. I knew no matter what in this world, your not alone, Sam's out there waiting for me like the rest of the group...they are Friends to me... family to me...

"I smell you boy!" I heard that voice shout, I finally got to the roof, jumping a few gaps. I took out the cube as it whined once again to destroy it. I popped out and signaled them with the flare, I was about to hand it to them when I saw on another building a Decepticon about to blow up the chopper. I than ducked down and, "Whoa!" was all that came out of my mouth, as I soon heard, "Hang on Tak!" I knew that voice, as I got up and went to go hid as Megatron finally got to the roof. I'm glad the elevator stalled on his part, "Is it fear or courage that compels you fleshling?" I had put the cube back in my mail bag as I was between two Decepticons, Megatron and the one on the ledge on the other building.  I had a good hold on the statue and saw there was no soft landing.

"Give me the allspark, and you can live to be my pet." Megatron tried negotiating. "What kind of pet? the alive kind that gets good food, or the dead kind who dies after getting nothing but scraps?" I asked he looked a bit shocked that I answered so bravely I bet, "But being your pet doesn't sound nice sooooo, I rather die than give this allspark to you, is that fine. because to me it is." I said as he answered, "So unwise." I decided to jump of at that moment when he was about to break the building, Right now all I had to do was to trust my instincts. I was falling back wards with my eyes closed as I felt myself land on a hard surface. I opened my eyes to see Optimus's blue optics. "I got you, Tak." Optimus replied as I was put onto his chest. "Hold onto the cube." he said before getting down from this height, jumping from 1st building to 2nd building, rinse in repeat. I looked up to see megatron as he came down and tackled us the rest of the way down.

I was luckily safe in Optimus's hand, "Tak, you risked your life to protect the cube." Optimus started. "No sacrifice no victory." I replied to him, "If I can not defeat Megatron, You must push the cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it. Get behind me." Optimus said, I felt the cube send a static shock to me, like it wants that to happen. No, not on my watch.

I quickly got behind Optimus as I thought for a better way to end this, without a friendly sacrifice.