Week 6: Hostage

John Cena calls out the Shield

"I know that the Shield is all about making a point and I understand that they don't like me. They say I'm the John Cena Problem. Shield, you have a problem with me you take it up with me, don't take it out on someone close to me. They talk about justice, but how is it justifiable to kidnap a woman to use them against they're opponent? Well Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns you want some, come get some."

Suddenly the titantron screen begins to flicker then the Shield appears on the screen.

"Rollins,"

"Reigns,"

"Ambrose, you wanna talk justifiable John."

"Justify how you can live with yourself knowing that you're training others to follow your footsteps."

"You can't see me." Seth Rollins mocks as he waves his hand across his face.

"That doesn't even work anymore, we see you just fine."Roman Reigns says.

Dean Ambrose chuckles, "But you couldn't see us last week when we took away your protege."

"Speaking of which..." Seth Rollins says as they pan the camera behind them revealing Stephanie tied to a chair with her mouth taped shut.

"She's right here, John and she's waiting for you to be the hero you think you are."

The screen goes black.

John Cena starts running up the ramp and making his way backstage in search for Stephanie.

Backstage

"Steph," John shouts through out the backstage area. John finds Stephanie strapped in a chair, "Steph, are you okay?" He says as he tries to untie Stephanie from the chair.

He stops when he hears a loud roar then gets speared by Roman Reigns and kicked by Dean and Seth. John lies on the ground unconscious as the Shield back away.

Dean Ambrose leans into Stephanie's face, "We'll see you soon." He says kisses Stephanie on her temple.