Week 20: Part 2

The Next Night on RAW: AJ Lee explains her actions

"I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world. Come on."

AJ comes out with the Divas Championship around her shoulder and with a smile on her face after winning it last night at Money in the Bank against Kaitlyn. She is accompanied by Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler. She grabs a microphone and continues her skipping around the ring until she finally stopped to talk.

"For those of you who weren't paying attention I'm AJ Lee and as of last night I am the new Divas Champion. Last night no one seemed to care that I'd won my match against Kaitlyn. Nooo, everyone was more concerned with the match between Alissa and Stephanie. That match was taking up my air time and celebration time with my fans but don't worry I took it back by pushes them off that ladder causing them to land through two tables and on the floor where they should be...on their backs. Besides everyone knows that Stephanie is a loser and Alissa is a nobody that John Cena found in his desperate need to stop Stephanie, which was a failure. He should've just picked me if he wanted someone to put Stephanie in her place. Did you forget that it was me who beat her, taking away her chance at this..." AJ lifts her arm holding onto the Divas Championship belt. "I am the only woman who should be recognized for greatness not Alissa and certainly not Stephanie."

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.I.E.L.D."

Suddenly the Shield appears at the top of the stairs. Stephanie is walking down the stairs holding onto Dean Ambrose's arm as he holds onto the US Championship around his waist and followed by Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns wearing their Tag Team Championships on their shoulders. Stephanie is limping and has her left wrist taped up. She manages to hop over the railing with the help of her Shield members. Once she gets into the ring AJ hides behind Big E Langston and holds onto Dolph Ziggler.

Seth Rollins hands Stephanie a microphone, "Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to interfere in my business? Business that had completely nothing to do with you. So you won the Divas Championship belt congratulations but guess what? I don't care. I have other things to worry about than you cheating your way to victory like you always do. You ruined a match of the century second to Trish Stratus vs. Lita main eventing RAW in 2004. This was a match that had to happen between Alissa and me but because of your selfishness she's in the hospital and her temporary contracted ended this morning."

AJ chuckled, "Why do you even care about her? Last night you were planning on putting her in the hospital anyway. I just did you a favor."

"You did no one a favor. Alissa and I may despise each other but there is only one thing we share and that is mutual respect for one another. Do you know why after I joined the Shield that I never went back after you? That was because you weren't important enough. You mean nothing to me and I didn't want to waste my time with you. Now Alissa, she sparks something in me. She is able to bring pain in the fights we have together and she will find joy in that. You see this," Stephanie lifts her left wrist to show the tape, "she nearly broke my wrist, I am sore from the submission holds she put on me, she was able to stretch me to the point where I was able to kick myself in the head. The point is I had that match won and you ruined it!"

Dolph Ziggler takes the microphone from AJ to speak, "Oh so what you got a couple bruises boo hoo big deal. The fact is AJ is the Divas Champion and you need to show her some respect considering she beat you at Extreme Rules and made you ineligible for the title until Wrestlemania 30 or did you forget that?"

Dean Ambrose takes the microphone from Stephanie to take his turn, "No, "Ziggy". The fact is you're talking to a lady and you should show her some respect."

"Watch out, Dean or I'll have to get Big E over here to teach you a lesson."

Big E Langston steps up to Dean Ambrose but he simply scoffs, "Well if you don't get out of my face my boys and I are going to have to serves some long over due justice on you two."

Suddenly, "Excuse me, there will be no fighting between any of you tonight. But next week it will be the new tag team champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler. As for Dean, Kofi Kingston is issuing his rematch for next week so it will be Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose for the United States Championship. As for you AJ Lee...it will be you vs. Stephanie Skye."