I'm Aurora

When Aurora falls into Matt's life, which resembles a black hole, she has to make a choice: Either taking him out of it or drowning with him.

Aurora is a wedding planner.

She is an optimist, but that's because she doesn't have a reason to be otherwise. Aurora has a perfect boyfriend and a loving family. What more could she ask for?

"Your love should be your life and your life should always be focused on your love. Because without love there isn't a reason to live. You have to find love, Matthew Dorotheo."

Matt is the CEO of Dorotheo Enterprises.
A self-made millionaire, who is always melancholy and doesn't trust anyone, especially not his father. He never had a stable relationship, because he prefers to change his girlfriends as often as he changes his shirts. 

"Love is an illusion, an escape for those, who are too afraid to face the real world. And you are a coward, Aurora Stewart."

Author: chocolatesolution

Rating: 8/10

Review: This is a relatively new book and only has two parts to it at the moment but it looks as if it will be really good when it starts to be written and I can't wait. Challenging each other on the concept of love is why this is a Bucket List Book I look forward to reading in the future. 

ONGOING