Prove It

So when I finally wrenched my gaze from a silky golden retriever to my left, Lane was right in front of me. I jumped. "You want me to prove it?" he asked, his mouth twisting into a smirk. And then it hit me.

**

There's not much Evelyn Winchester can do regarding the ever singleness of her mother and grandmother. In fact, it was hardly her choice to be shipped halfway across the country to her grandma when times get too harsh and forced to meet a brand new set of friends. The chances of her promises of staying away from boys and not falling in love remaining are falling more and more inferior. Which should she follow -- the shadow of her mother's past mistakes or her own take on life? What is the right thing to do when both sides are determined to prove the other wrong? And most importantly, who is that mysterious person who seems to show up a couple times too many?

Author: 

Rating: 8.5/10

Review: I've recently been sent this book and honestly it's worth the read, guys. The description is fantastic and leaves little to the imagination which every reader likes so that they have an accurate idea as to what is happening in the novel. I like the uniqueness of the book because the male protagonist isn't a damn jerk who plays American football but actually plays an instrument whilst being a basketball player. Evelyn is an interesting but complicated character and that's what's fascinating because as the story goes on more about her will be revealed. The new addition to the collection as a Bucket List Book.

ONGOING

NO LONGER AVAILABLE