Girls (GirlxGirl)

Ashley James has tried to hide in the closet for months when she mistakingly kissed her best friend at a party - and the worst thing is, both were sober and one had a boyfriend. She lost several things that night: a $20 bill, a pack of sour patch kids, and her best friend. To bring up Ashley's confidence again, she began to date a boy named Mason Baylor. Everything about her life seemed normal - until a cute girl named May Parker came along to ruin the show Ashley was performing for friends and family, and to teach her that everything will be okay.

Author: granolabel

Rating: 8/10

Review: It's quite a journey this book takes you on. From Ashley having a boyfriend and denying the fact that she's gay to accepting herself and moving forward with her relationship with May. As well as Ashley's progression, you see the acceptance of homosexuality in other characters and you also see the refusal. It's a lovely book with both joyful and serious moments that has earned itself a place as a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED

A/N - My laptop is still broken but my sister has gone out so her laptop is free to utilise without her knowing, but mine will be fixed soon so do not fret!