Indecent Dance (girlxgirl)

Alaska Bennett is in hiding.
Her face used to plaster billboards across the globe. Now it mostly scowls at young men and women who want to learn ballet. From the stage to the classroom, she is living her dreams through the ones who have a chance to do the thing she can't do anymore.

Dance on stage.

Of course, one nosey nurse by the name Lilith Hadley is determined to know her every secret, and the tempting red head is willing to do just about anything to get her way. But Lilith has no experience in fixing injuries you can't see. And Alaska has no interest in playing patient.

Even if the woman was really sexy in a doctor's coat.

Author: Autumn_Breeze

Rating: 10/10

Review: This was another book I spent the night reading and it was ever so worth. The way I'd describe this book is how a ballet professional would describe the best ballet in the world. The description to read was so calming and knowledgeable in a sense because (as the description constantly said) if your heart isn't into doing something then why're you doing it? There are many twists and turns in this story but what you aren't prepared for is the very end. So have fun reading this elegant Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED

A/N - I'm not in the best of times right now since a lot of things just recently happened and I'm, to sum up, absolutely heartbroken and spent god knows how long crying about it. My updating will be alive but not tomorrow, guys.

Sorry.